User Reviews for Cataflam

Learn more about Cataflam.

Osteoarthritis 2 reviews 348 medications

Sciatica 1 reviews 281 medications

7.5
Summary of Cataflam reviews 30 reviews 8.9

Reviews for Cataflam

For Period Pain "My sister used to work for Novartis, a company which produces Caraflam. I remembered the first few months of my period, I didn't feel painful as how I do now. My other sisters always need to take Caraflam. So when I couldn't bear the cramps anymore I took it, it started working about an hour later, I didn't feel painful anymore. Even though my sisters are pharmacists, they always told me that the less medicines I take, the better it would be. So I tried not to use it. It was the worst ever, I took one, it didn't work well when it reached the max of pain. I threw up and took another one. After an hour, it worked. So if you decide to use Caraflam, take it before it's painful."

Hnguyen95 March 19, 2016

For Period Pain "This miracle drug has saved me so many times. I suffer from unbearable abdominal pains from ovulation to period... It's very effective and goes directly to the source of ANY other pain I suffer. Whoever invented it should be called a hero.!!"

Pat_ventura March 7, 2016

For Ankylosing Spondylitis "Miracle drug."

Johnny Saxman (taken for 10 years or more) January 2, 2016

For Period Pain "A life saver. Quick relief from a painful cramp session in the middle of the night. Thank you, person who invented it!"

greathawk October 27, 2015

For Back Pain "I had a surgery in my spine 10 years ago (herniated disc L5) and around 2 months ago my back start bothering again, after 2 days taking it my pain was gone , walking again and sleeping well, I highly recommend this marvelous medication."

Naocuca October 22, 2015

For Period Pain "Its the best medicine for period pain so far.. I usually experience severe pain in my abdomen .. I take up to 4 pills every 6 hours on my first days.. but to be honest its a magical medicine. I recommend it to every women that cant bare her period pain"

zee24 May 25, 2015

For Period Pain "Cataflam is the best OTC for period pain. I can function properly now. I use to take 2 panadol tablets which are pretty useless. I end up feeling nausea and tired. Do take this at the first sign of period for best results. It will be too late to take it when the pain starts."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 13, 2015

For Period Pain "Cataflam has helped but I have to take at least 4 - 6 a day to be able to survive the pain of my period. But once it starts working I feel so much better I have tried so much but only this works for me."

Its_me (taken for 1 to 2 years) February 26, 2015

For Back Pain "I've had chronic lower back pain for over two years (herniated disk). I can't say for sure what has relieved my pain, but ever since taking diclofenac my pain almost immediately has gone from being almost completely debilitated, to being able to function physically at the level I was at when pain started. Still have pain and not 100%, but my quality of life is back and I feel much more fluid and agile. For almost six months I could hardly get out of bed, let alone tie my shoes."

Seattle del July 16, 2014

For Sciatica "This medicine worked great for many years however, after 6 years I had to get a new medications."

Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years) June 20, 2014

For Back Pain "It seems to do a better job than other anti-inflammatories."

Anqlsednlwjeldjlwdlwkeldjl March 30, 2014

For Period Pain "Cataflam is a miracle for my period pain. I have suffered for years and wouldn't be even able to walk a few steps with the horrible pain. I've tried everything from Meftalspas to spasmoproxivonne, Brufen, Panadol, etc.. nothing works. With Cataflam in just half an hour my pain is completely gone. I take it every 8 hours in my first two days."

ChrisMary February 25, 2014

For Pain "I had pain behind my eyes, a headache, sore throat, and general joint pain. Took 1 tablet before a nap and woke up mostly pain free. No side effects as yet."

tai888 October 29, 2013

For Period Pain "Cataflam is a life saver but it takes about an hour after swallowing to start working. I take 2 at a 6 hr interval and can take up to six at the end of the day, but that's only for the first day of the period. "

Eka babe (taken for 2 to 5 years) July 17, 2013

For Pain "A real life-saver for severe pain after multiple dental extractions. So far I have not noticed side effects except perhaps constipation. Takes effect about ten minutes after swallowing."

Gribouille (taken for less than 1 month) June 20, 2013

For Period Pain "Yes. This is ouch again. I took the first one around midday and it took about five hours to kick in but when it did I have to say I'll take back that rating of 1 and give a 9 because its working so well. I forgot I even have my period. Only thing is it has kind of burned my stomach and made the pain doubly worse before stopping it completely."

ouchhh October 8, 2011

For Back Pain "I have never used a medication that worked as well as Cataflam. It was as though I was able to actually feel the swelling leaving my body. I had no side effects at all."

Anonymous September 20, 2011

For Pain "At first when I started taking this medicine everything was going fine until 2 days into using it I started getting hiccups but nothing to be bothered by and then that night I woke up hiccuping an it went on an off for at least three days. I tried everything I knew about curing hiccups then I searched the web and found the side effects. "

death hiccups May 18, 2011

For Period Pain "I've taken Cataflam for over 10 years now. I make it a point to take it on the first day of my period and I never feel any cramps or pains. I do have a pretty bad dysmenorrhea. Cataflam's great and makes my period so bearable."

SNav. August 8, 2010

For Period Pain "I had to take two and they did not start working for a hour and minimal pain relief lasted for about two hours. I have extreme pain for the first three days of my cycle where I am at a point of wondering if I should go to the ER."

Anonymous August 31, 2009

For Pain "It really helped. Works really fast."

Berquiz May 3, 2009

For Period Pain "Cataflam is so far the only medication, OTC or otherwise, that has done anything to help with my menstrual cramps. It allows me to function at a basically normal level during my period. The pain is not entirely gone but Cataflam seems to keep it manageable."

Quadaaaa April 28, 2009

For Back Pain "Finally found something to stop back pain. "

pinks April 7, 2009

For Pain "I was given Toradol for five days post operation (which is another wonderful medication) and Loratab to take along with it. I never had the need or desire to take the latter. But after Toradol was gone (I was able to stretch it over nine days) I still needed something else. I began to take Naproxen over-the counter strength and the pain and stiffness gradually came back. I had Cataflam, which after 2-3 dosages, controlled the discomfort that was building up. "

Anonymous March 25, 2009

For Period Pain "This drug is great. It takes away the pain and I don't feel the period pain for a lot of hours. When I don't take during my period, my period gets heavier and lasts for more than five days which is not usual."

sexylatty18 February 8, 2009