User Reviews for Cataflam

Learn more about Cataflam.

Osteoarthritis 2 reviews 365 medications

Spondyloarthritis 0 reviews 67 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Cataflam reviews 20 reviews 8.9

Reviews for Cataflam

Review by Anqlsednlwjeldjlwdlwkeldjl: User Rating:

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Back Pain: It seems to do a better job than other anti-inflammatories.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 30, 2014 2:10 PM
Review by ChrisMary: User Rating:

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Period Pain: Cataflam is a miracle for my period pain. I have suffered for years and wouldn't be even able to walk a few steps with the horrible pain. I've tried everything from Meftalspas to spasmoproxivonne, Brufen, Panadol, etc.. nothing works. With Cataflam in just half an hour my pain is completely gone. I take it every 8 hours in my first two days.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 25, 2014 4:45 AM
Review by tai888: User Rating:

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Pain: I had pain behind my eyes, a headache, sore throat, and general joint pain. Took 1 tablet before a nap and woke up mostly pain free. No side effects as yet.

October 29, 2013 4:42 PM
Review by Eka babe (taken for 2 to 5 years): User Rating:

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Period Pain: Cataflam is a life saver but it takes about an hour after swallowing to start working. I take 2 at a 6 hr interval and can take up to six at the end of the day, but that's only for the first day of the period.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
July 17, 2013 8:51 AM
Review by Gribouille (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Pain: A real life-saver for severe pain after multiple dental extractions. So far I have not noticed side effects except perhaps constipation. Takes effect about ten minutes after swallowing.

June 20, 2013 12:55 AM
Review by ouchhh: User Rating:

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Period Pain: Yes. This is ouch again. I took the first one around midday and it took about five hours to kick in but when it did I have to say I'll take back that rating of 1 and give a 9 because its working so well. I forgot I even have my period. Only thing is it has kind of burned my stomach and made the pain doubly worse before stopping it completely.

October 8, 2011 10:06 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Back Pain: I have never used a medication that worked as well as Cataflam. It was as though I was able to actually feel the swelling leaving my body. I had no side effects at all.

September 20, 2011 12:47 PM
Review by death hiccups:

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Pain: At first when I started taking this medicine everything was going fine until 2 days into using it I started getting hiccups but nothing to be bothered by and then that night I woke up hiccuping an it went on an off for at least three days. I tried everything I knew about curing hiccups then I searched the web and found the side effects.

May 18, 2011 12:44 AM
Review by SNav.: User Rating:

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Period Pain: I've taken Cataflam for over 10 years now. I make it a point to take it on the first day of my period and I never feel any cramps or pains. I do have a pretty bad dysmenorrhea. Cataflam's great and makes my period so bearable.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
August 8, 2010 7:10 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Period Pain: I had to take two and they did not start working for a hour and minimal pain relief lasted for about two hours. I have extreme pain for the first three days of my cycle where I am at a point of wondering if I should go to the ER.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
August 31, 2009 3:31 PM
Review by Berquiz: User Rating:

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Pain: It really helped. Works really fast.

May 3, 2009 10:53 PM
Review by Quadaaaa: User Rating:

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Period Pain: Cataflam is so far the only medication, OTC or otherwise, that has done anything to help with my menstrual cramps. It allows me to function at a basically normal level during my period. The pain is not entirely gone but Cataflam seems to keep it manageable.

April 28, 2009 2:14 PM
Review by pinks: User Rating:

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Back Pain: Finally found something to stop back pain.

April 7, 2009 9:55 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Pain: I was given Toradol for five days post operation (which is another wonderful medication) and Loratab to take along with it. I never had the need or desire to take the latter. But after Toradol was gone (I was able to stretch it over nine days) I still needed something else. I began to take Naproxen over-the counter strength and the pain and stiffness gradually came back. I had Cataflam, which after 2-3 dosages, controlled the discomfort that was building up.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 25, 2009 9:59 AM
Review by sexylatty18: User Rating:

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Period Pain: This drug is great. It takes away the pain and I don't feel the period pain for a lot of hours. When I don't take during my period, my period gets heavier and lasts for more than five days which is not usual.

February 8, 2009 7:33 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Pain: Excellent drug for back pain. Generic does not work as good as the real brand Cataflam.

October 11, 2008 9:42 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Period Pain: This is the best medication I have ever used for painful periods. (It actually helped my sinus pain, as well.) I experienced no grogginess and no side effects, very just soothing and complete pain relief.

September 22, 2008 9:57 PM
Review by jjs8334: User Rating:

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Osteoarthritis: This works great for my back. i have arthritis at l4 and l5 and DJD (RALLY THE SAME THING) When my back goes out I need a stroid pack but if I catch it early and start taking voltern the need for the steroid pack disappears. It also decrease my need for vicodin which I'm scared of getting hooked on. I also have had a history of ulsers so I take protonix every day. I haven't had any problems yet!

April 29, 2008 11:12 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Osteoarthritis: Works wonders on lower back pain but sometimes needs a narcotic pain killer or muscle relaxer for days when pain is more severe. Downside of this drug is that taking too much causes excruciating abdominal cramping and stabbing gas pains in the intestines. But it's an 8-hour pill, so pain relief usually lasts and it is not hard to space doses out since it lasts so long.

64 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 3, 2008 5:38 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Pain: This is a great medication that is non-narcotic so you can get pain relief and still function. Works well for cramps as well as back pain.

71 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 18, 2008 11:27 PM

Got questions about Rheumatoid Arthritis? Get answers from our expert Dr. Carteron. Click Here