User Reviews for Cataflam

Learn more about Cataflam.

Cataflam review summary

8.3/10 Average Rating

Compare all 246 medications used in the treatment of Back Pain.

Reviews for Cataflam to treat Back Pain

Review by Seattle del:

I've had chronic lower back pain for over two years (herniated disk). I can't say for sure what has relieved my pain, but ever since taking diclofenac my pain almost immediately has gone from being almost completely debilitated, to being able to function physically at the level I was at when pain started. Still have pain and not 100%, but my quality of life is back and I feel much more fluid and agile. For almost six months I could hardly get out of bed, let alone tie my shoes.

July 16, 2014 8:33 PM

Review by Anqlsednlwjeldjlwdlwkeldjl:

It seems to do a better job than other anti-inflammatories.

March 30, 2014 2:10 PM

I have never used a medication that worked as well as Cataflam. It was as though I was able to actually feel the swelling leaving my body. I had no side effects at all.

September 20, 2011 12:47 PM

Review by pinks:

Finally found something to stop back pain.

April 7, 2009 9:55 AM