User Reviews for Cataflam

Learn more about Cataflam.

Cataflam Rating Summary

8.4/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 222 medications used in the treatment of Back Pain.

Reviews for Cataflam to treat Back Pain

"I had a surgery in my spine 10 years ago (herniated disc L5) and around 2 months ago my back start bothering again, after 2 days taking it my pain was gone , walking again and sleeping well, I highly recommend this marvelous medication."

Naocuca October 22, 2015

"I've had chronic lower back pain for over two years (herniated disk). I can't say for sure what has relieved my pain, but ever since taking diclofenac my pain almost immediately has gone from being almost completely debilitated, to being able to function physically at the level I was at when pain started. Still have pain and not 100%, but my quality of life is back and I feel much more fluid and agile. For almost six months I could hardly get out of bed, let alone tie my shoes."

Seattle del July 16, 2014

"It seems to do a better job than other anti-inflammatories."

Anqlsednlwjeldjlwdlwkeldjl March 30, 2014

"I have never used a medication that worked as well as Cataflam. It was as though I was able to actually feel the swelling leaving my body. I had no side effects at all."

Anonymous September 20, 2011

"Finally found something to stop back pain. "

pinks April 7, 2009