User Reviews for Pennsaid

Learn more about Pennsaid.

Osteoarthritis 5 reviews 366 medications

Summary of Pennsaid reviews 5 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Pennsaid

Review by group lady (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For Osteoarthritis: Relieves knee and hip osteoarthritis pain immediately. Have used when required for approximately 4 years with no known side effects. I am 70 year old with hypertension controlled with medication.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 26, 2014 12:38 AM

Review by Julie Kane (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Osteoarthritis: My Doctor gave me some samples last year. It did work on my knees and I also used it on my lower back. I wish I had gotten a prescription for it because it gave me relief from oral medicines for a couple of days.

August 23, 2012 11:16 PM

Review by gonvy:

For Osteoarthritis: I tried others but they did not work as well as PENNSAID, I recommend Pennsaid, it works great on me.

December 24, 2011 11:20 AM

Review by hoosiermom:

For Osteoarthritis: Also for rheumatoid arthritis. FANTASTIC, to say the LEAST!

May 14, 2011 3:58 AM

Review by debcat53:

For Osteoarthritis: After taking meloxicam for my osteoarthritis in my knee, I found the meloxicam started giving me severe stomach pain. My doctor switched me to Pennsaid topical ointment. First, I found I was drowsy on this medication, but this side effect soon went away. The Pennsaid has taken away my knee pain, plus I have no stomach problems, because it is not ingested, but goes directly to the source of my pain. I recommend this medicine for those who cannot take oral NSAIDS.

69 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 3, 2010 3:27 PM