User Reviews for Pennsaid

Learn more about Pennsaid.

Osteoarthritis 4 reviews 365 medications

8.8
Summary of Pennsaid reviews 4 reviews 8.8

Reviews for Pennsaid

Review by Julie Kane (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Pennsaid (diclofenac) for Osteoarthritis: My Doctor gave me some samples last year. It did work on my knees and I also used it on my lower back. I wish I had gotten a prescription for it because it gave me relief from oral medicines for a couple of days.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
August 23, 2012 11:16 PM
Review by gonvy: User Rating:

Pennsaid (diclofenac) for Osteoarthritis: I tried others but they did not work as well as PENNSAID, I recommend Pennsaid, it works great on me.

December 24, 2011 11:20 AM
Review by hoosiermom: User Rating:

Pennsaid (diclofenac) for Osteoarthritis: Also for rheumatoid arthritis. FANTASTIC, to say the LEAST!

May 14, 2011 3:58 AM
Review by debcat53: User Rating:

Pennsaid (diclofenac) for Osteoarthritis: After taking meloxicam for my osteoarthritis in my knee, I found the meloxicam started giving me severe stomach pain. My doctor switched me to Pennsaid topical ointment. First, I found I was drowsy on this medication, but this side effect soon went away. The Pennsaid has taken away my knee pain, plus I have no stomach problems, because it is not ingested, but goes directly to the source of my pain. I recommend this medicine for those who cannot take oral NSAIDS.

61 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
August 3, 2010 3:27 PM