User Reviews for Pennsaid

Learn more about Pennsaid.

Osteoarthritis 8 reviews 348 medications

9.4
Summary of Pennsaid reviews 8 reviews 9.4

Reviews for Pennsaid

For Osteoarthritis "I have been using pennsaid topical for a week now on my neck (Facets in my cervical 2-7are narrowing and pinching nerves) ... Great results... Not having any pain.. It is calming down the nerves!!! What a relief!! The only side effect is a slight burning for about the first five minutes after applying... But then it subsides! This is a God send for me!!!"

NeNe1961 (taken for less than 1 month) March 24, 2016

For Osteoarthritis "The first time my doctor suggested Voltaren cream. I have osteo in both knees, right ankle and my spine. After several tubes and no reduction of pain or swelling my doctor suggested Pennsaid . The difference was like day and night. Not only did it reduce the pain but the swelling in my ankle was also reduced. When I investigated both products I was shocked to find that only Pennsaid contains a delivery agent DMSO that Voltaren does not . So it seems the DMSO delivers directly into the joint while the Voltaren only stays on the skin. Bottom line I will never spend my money on anything else going forward ....Pennsaid works for me."

Osteo stricken (taken for 1 to 2 years) March 2, 2016

For Osteoarthritis "Have been using Pennsaid for over eight years but strictly on an as needed basis (2-3) times a week. Very effective for knees and hips (almost instant relief). Only side effect is an occasional oral off taste."

brok (taken for 5 to 10 years) August 1, 2015

For Osteoarthritis "Relieves knee and hip osteoarthritis pain immediately. Have used when required for approximately 4 years with no known side effects. I am 70 year old with hypertension controlled with medication."

group lady (taken for 2 to 5 years) June 26, 2014

For Osteoarthritis "My Doctor gave me some samples last year. It did work on my knees and I also used it on my lower back. I wish I had gotten a prescription for it because it gave me relief from oral medicines for a couple of days. "

Julie Kane (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 23, 2012

For Osteoarthritis "I tried others but they did not work as well as PENNSAID, I recommend Pennsaid, it works great on me."

gonvy December 24, 2011

For Osteoarthritis "Also for rheumatoid arthritis. FANTASTIC, to say the LEAST!"

hoosiermom May 14, 2011

For Osteoarthritis "After taking meloxicam for my osteoarthritis in my knee, I found the meloxicam started giving me severe stomach pain. My doctor switched me to Pennsaid topical ointment. First, I found I was drowsy on this medication, but this side effect soon went away. The Pennsaid has taken away my knee pain, plus I have no stomach problems, because it is not ingested, but goes directly to the source of my pain. I recommend this medicine for those who cannot take oral NSAIDS."

debcat53 August 3, 2010

95 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate