User Reviews for Pennsaid

Learn more about Pennsaid.

Osteoarthritis 5 reviews 348 medications

Summary of Pennsaid reviews 5 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Pennsaid

For Osteoarthritis "Relieves knee and hip osteoarthritis pain immediately. Have used when required for approximately 4 years with no known side effects. I am 70 year old with hypertension controlled with medication."

group lady (taken for 2 to 5 years) June 26, 2014

For Osteoarthritis "My Doctor gave me some samples last year. It did work on my knees and I also used it on my lower back. I wish I had gotten a prescription for it because it gave me relief from oral medicines for a couple of days. "

Julie Kane (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 23, 2012

For Osteoarthritis "I tried others but they did not work as well as PENNSAID, I recommend Pennsaid, it works great on me."

gonvy December 24, 2011

For Osteoarthritis "Also for rheumatoid arthritis. FANTASTIC, to say the LEAST!"

hoosiermom May 14, 2011

For Osteoarthritis "After taking meloxicam for my osteoarthritis in my knee, I found the meloxicam started giving me severe stomach pain. My doctor switched me to Pennsaid topical ointment. First, I found I was drowsy on this medication, but this side effect soon went away. The Pennsaid has taken away my knee pain, plus I have no stomach problems, because it is not ingested, but goes directly to the source of my pain. I recommend this medicine for those who cannot take oral NSAIDS."

debcat53 August 3, 2010

77 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate