Medication Guide App

User Reviews for Valium

Learn more about Valium.

Valium review summary

9.2/10 Average Rating

Compare all 26 medications used in the treatment of Temporomandibular Joint Disorder.

Reviews for Valium to treat Temporomandibular Joint Disorder

Review by 4764lisa (taken for 6 months to 1 year): User Rating:

Starting taking Valium for nightmares. Yes, it stopped the nightmares, but the next morning was the first time I didn't wake up with a headache in 36 years. I clench my teeth at night, so they pulled ALL my top teeth out and all but 9 bottom teeth out 12 years ago. I still woke up with a headache every day. Now, to learn that all I needed was a little Valium for 36 years! I have 9 teeth left! The Valium works wonders, take my word for it.

January 6, 2013 4:07 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

This medicine has helped my jaw to relax, relieving a lot of the pain. More Doctors should be aware of TMJ and its effects!

October 5, 2010 2:39 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I had no idea I had TMJ but actually thought I was getting wisdom teeth because of the pain. I went to a dentist and he gave me Valium and Percocet. He told me to go to my doctor and have them prescribe more as he could not. My doctor thought I was crazy and drug seeking so I could not get anything and still suffering from TMJ. The Valium was very helpful for TMJ, more than anything else I have tried or the doctor has given me instead of Valium.

July 5, 2010 3:10 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

When my dentist first prescribed Valium for my TMJ, I was quite surprised. I had no idea of the correlation of TMJ and Valium. In my case, the Valium works like a charm, I just take as needed when I feel my muscles tightening on me (which will inevitably lead to a TMJ-migraine). The only downfall is that I have to wait until night to take it because it completely wipes me out into dreamland.

May 2, 2010 10:47 PM
Review by dead man: User Rating:

It really helped me. Recommend it to anyone.

June 3, 2009 7:06 AM