User Reviews for Valium

Learn more about Valium.

Reviews for Valium to treat Night Terrors

"I was having night terrors several times a night at the end of my pregnancy. I would awake several times a night believing that the terrible nightmare I had was real, I would be terrified, one night I even woke up believing that I was just touched on my arm and woken up. These are worse than nightmares, they are extremely lucid horrific dreams, your lucky when you actually wake up. Being 9 months pregnant I was very hesitant about taking Valium but there came a point when I had to. The first night I got relief from the night terrors and every night after. It's a great medication for this problem but I would make sure that the benefits always outweighed the risks."

Nikkinicole11234 (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 15, 2014

"I take Valium for night terrors in relation to PTSD and anxiety disorder. I have tried many medications but nothing works as well as Valium does. This includes Klonopin, Xanax, and SSRI's used for this condition that do not work at all."

Matt d January 20, 2010

"I have been taking Valium for about 6 months now and I thank God every day. I have been put on many different medicines to help with pain, anxiety and very bad night terror's. This medicine has helped with all of these with few side effects. I hope this has been helpful to you. I know it has been for me."

79 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate