User Reviews for Valium

Learn more about Valium.

Reviews for Valium to treat Night Terrors

Review by Nikkinicole11234 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

I was having night terrors several times a night at the end of my pregnancy. I would awake several times a night believing that the terrible nightmare I had was real, I would be terrified, one night I even woke up believing that I was just touched on my arm and woken up. These are worse than nightmares, they are extremely lucid horrific dreams, your lucky when you actually wake up. Being 9 months pregnant I was very hesitant about taking Valium but there came a point when I had to. The first night I got relief from the night terrors and every night after. It's a great medication for this problem but I would make sure that the benefits always outweighed the risks.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 15, 2014 10:27 PM

Review by Matt d:

I take Valium for night terrors in relation to PTSD and anxiety disorder. I have tried many medications but nothing works as well as Valium does. This includes Klonopin, Xanax, and SSRI's used for this condition that do not work at all.

January 20, 2010 6:20 PM

Review by Thank God:

I have been taking Valium for about 6 months now and I thank God every day. I have been put on many different medicines to help with pain, anxiety and very bad night terror's. This medicine has helped with all of these with few side effects. I hope this has been helpful to you. I know it has been for me.

69 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 3, 2009 9:26 PM