User Reviews for Delsym

4.4
Summary of Delsym reviews 8 reviews 4.4

Reviews for Delsym

Review by acoch123455$: User Rating:

Delsym (dextromethorphan) for Cough: Helped with cough but couldn't sleep and had very severe diarrhea.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 11, 2014 10:47 AM
Review by weetowu (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Delsym (dextromethorphan) for Cough: Works really well, like Tussinex without the codeine. Tastes better than other cough medicines too. Non drowsy, but also didn't make me jittery so I could take it and sleep. Closest thing to Tussinex over the counter.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 27, 2013 8:33 AM

Delsym (dextromethorphan) for Cough: I actually came on the site to see if severe diarrhea was a listed side effect. I have taken other products with the same active ingredients and not had this happen. Twice I have taken Delsym, which I buy for my kids, and had severe diarrhea. It must be an sweetener or thickener that they use. That being said, I haven't coughed in hours.

July 2, 2012 7:58 AM

Delsym (dextromethorphan) for Cough: Kept me up all night, felt nervous, anxious....upset my stomach and I was still coughing.

February 20, 2012 5:36 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Delsym (dextromethorphan) for Cough: Although it did stop the coughing, I had a bad allergic reaction. My body started itching, my tongue and lips swelled. And when the itching stopped, things felt weird.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 16, 2012 3:59 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Delsym (dextromethorphan) for Cough: Really does calm your cough and allows the mucous to thin so you can cough it up.

January 7, 2012 2:56 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Delsym (dextromethorphan) for Cough: I took this before bed and was kept up all night with anxiety/ panic attacks. I felt drowsy and depressed the following day.

November 25, 2011 6:40 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Delsym (dextromethorphan) for Cough: Two hours after taking this had severe diarrhea.

September 28, 2011 6:08 AM