User Reviews for Delsym

Cough 10 reviews 741 medications

4.4
Summary of Delsym reviews 10 reviews 4.4

Reviews for Delsym

Review by sick workin woman:

For Cough: It did stop the cough, got up all the junk in my lungs and allowed me to continue my work day. However it gave me such terrible stomach pain I was very near calling it quits and going home. Taking a smaller dose with food made this problem much more tolerable, yet that burning feeling lingered for hours after.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 6, 2014 5:22 PM

Review by colduser (taken for less than 1 month):

For Cough: It stopped my cough, but I had severe diarrhea. I figured it out after it happened to me twice.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 5, 2014 10:00 AM

Review by acoch123455$:

For Cough: Helped with cough but couldn't sleep and had very severe diarrhea.

January 11, 2014 10:47 AM

Review by weetowu (taken for less than 1 month):

For Cough: Works really well, like Tussinex without the codeine. Tastes better than other cough medicines too. Non drowsy, but also didn't make me jittery so I could take it and sleep. Closest thing to Tussinex over the counter.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 27, 2013 8:33 AM

For Cough: I actually came on the site to see if severe diarrhea was a listed side effect. I have taken other products with the same active ingredients and not had this happen. Twice I have taken Delsym, which I buy for my kids, and had severe diarrhea. It must be an sweetener or thickener that they use. That being said, I haven't coughed in hours.

July 2, 2012 7:58 AM

For Cough: Kept me up all night, felt nervous, anxious....upset my stomach and I was still coughing.

February 20, 2012 5:36 AM

For Cough: Although it did stop the coughing, I had a bad allergic reaction. My body started itching, my tongue and lips swelled. And when the itching stopped, things felt weird.

February 16, 2012 3:59 AM

For Cough: Really does calm your cough and allows the mucous to thin so you can cough it up.

January 7, 2012 2:56 AM

For Cough: I took this before bed and was kept up all night with anxiety/ panic attacks. I felt drowsy and depressed the following day.

November 25, 2011 6:40 PM

For Cough: Two hours after taking this had severe diarrhea.

September 28, 2011 6:08 AM