User Reviews for Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine

Also known as: Aldex GS DM, Altarussin CF, Ambenyl-D, Ambi 40 /400 /20, Ambi 60/580/30, Ambi 600/1000/30, Ambi 80/780/40, Ambifed DM, Ambifed-G DM, Anatuss DM, Balminil DM + Decongestant + Expectorant, Benylin DM-D-E, Calmylin 4, Capmist DM, Coldmist DM, ...show all 76 brand names

Learn more about Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine.

Cough and Nasal Congestion 7 reviews 1053 medications

9.4
Summary of Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine reviews 7 reviews 9.4

Reviews for Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine

Review by cattwit (taken for less than 1 month):

Capmist DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: If a medicine states that dizziness or drowsiness may occur, one of those will usually happen to me. I have not experienced either of those with this medication. Very pleased with the results of breaking up my congestion in my chest and sinuses.

October 10, 2014 9:17 AM

Review by SEchick (taken for less than 1 month):

Maxifed DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: Really dried up my congestion, but made me very sleepy

November 15, 2012 6:35 PM

Tenar DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: After my daughter was on several OTC and even other prescription products this is the only one that actually worked! I will be requesting Tenar DM from now on from pediatrician.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 30, 2009 12:31 PM

For Cough and Nasal Congestion: Worked very well but I had to discontinue taking this after two days because it caused very rapid heart beat and palpitations.

February 1, 2009 4:57 PM

Review by Feelin Fine:

Maxifed DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: I was having trouble with drainage into my throat, practically choking and gagging. This worked really well. It cleared that up and took care of the drainage. It did keep me awake at night, but I found that if I took the two daytime doses, I didn't really need the nighttime one.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 20, 2009 8:38 AM

Tenar DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: Works very well and fast. My son is 8 years old. He had a constant cough and running nose. This took care of it in two days.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 24, 2008 9:31 AM

For Cough and Nasal Congestion: In the form of Contac 400 and in my case, it stops runny nose, sneezing and blocked nose almost instantly. The only side affect I have is a good one as it makes me wake earlier in the morning feeling great.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate