User Reviews for Kapidex

Learn more about Kapidex.

Reviews for Kapidex to treat Barrett's Esophagus

Have been using Kapidex for 3 weeks now. It appears to be a lot better than previous ones. Thanks

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 23, 2010 8:58 AM

I've had severe heartburn since I was a teen. Tried everything from Tums, Rolaids, Zantac, Prilosec, Prevacid, etc. Prilosec was the only drug that seemed to work, but I had to keep increasing the dosage. My doctor recommended Kapidex and what a difference! I take one pill each morning and haven't had heartburn since. It's been almost a year now so I won't find out if it has improved Barrett's for another month or so, but at least the heartburn is long gone. I can actually eat anything now, jalepeno's, pizza, etc. without getting heartburn. Now I just worry about the long term negative side effects on bone density. I do take a calcium supplement every morning as well just in case.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 26, 2010 5:17 AM

Review by Expensive Placebo For Me:

Everyone is different but Kapidex does nothing for me. I was on 60 mg for 2 weeks and am now on 120 mg. No side effects but then it doesn't help either. I had the same experience with Prevacid so it probably should be expected. I hope it works for you but I would ask for samples before spending a lot of money on something that may not work.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 24, 2010 2:16 PM

Review by allbetter:

Only drug that has truly worked for me. I have a very large hiatal hernia, as well as severe acid reflux. I never slept through an entire night for years, until I started taking Kapidex.

January 14, 2010 2:39 PM

Review by Pollz:

When diagnosed several years ago with GERD,I tried Prevacid. It helped shortly then break through. Then diagnosed with Barretts, Nexium 2x a day...same thing. I felt really bad and was getting worse. I was then prescribed Kapidex. WOW... what a difference! I feel great and have gained some weight. This stuff is AWESOME! Finally!! Thank you

December 10, 2009 6:54 PM