User Reviews for Polaramine

Learn more about Polaramine.

Allergic Reactions 1 reviews 183 medications

Hay Fever 1 reviews 860 medications

Summary of Polaramine reviews 2 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Polaramine

Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Polaramine (dexchlorpheniramine) for Hay Fever: This is the only medicine that works for my hayfever. I used it some time ago. If I get hayfever again I'll use it.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 14, 2010 10:56 AM
Review by Prasahnt Dave: User Rating:

Polaramine (dexchlorpheniramine) for Allergic Reactions: Whenever I suffer from common cold/allergic running nose without cough, Polaramine gives me relief within two hours. When it is very urgent, there is appointment with customers/vendors or important meeting, this is the only medicine I take. It requires dose of 2 tablets (2mg) one time only. I did not need second dose any time. I have been using these tablets for more then 10 years. There is no side effect that I faced. I feel little drowsiness, but I can do my normal office work/study without any hassle.

March 12, 2009 12:46 AM

Get Expert Advice on Severe Allergies: Symptoms, prevention, and more Learn More