User Reviews for Drixoral

Learn more about Drixoral.

Drixoral Review Summary

10.0/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 213 medications used in the treatment of Sinus Symptoms.

Reviews for Drixoral to treat Sinus Symptoms

"Works excellent for my nasal drip and stuffy nose. I am not sure yet if it helps with my headaches as I have not been on it that long."

Anonymous October 10, 2011

"Only allergy pill that worked for me! Tried other medication, but they do not work as well. Very disappointed that it is no longer available."

Anonymous May 10, 2010

"I am miserable without Drixoral. Like the other reviewers here, I have found it to be the only formulation that gives me relief from my sinus symptoms. I've been a loyal user for years. And I'm annoyed that the antihistamine that makes this drug unique isn't available in any other formulation. I'm frustrated and CONGESTED!"

Anonymous June 20, 2009

"Works really well."

Anonymous May 12, 2009

"Schering-Plough is moving their facility that makes Drixoral and it will be back on the shelves late in 2009. Go to their website for more information. This is great news!"

babywhisper March 12, 2009

"I have also used Drixoral for years and it is the only product that has given me any relief from sinus and allergy symptoms. I could not believe it when it was taken off the market either. Not because it was ineffective or dangerous but because speed freaks were stealing it to make methamphetamine. I have ordered Drixoral from Canada at a much higher price. I get some comfort in knowing in that I am not alone in my desire that Drixoral be brought back on the market."

drspaceman December 5, 2008

"The only medication that works for me."

Anonymous October 2, 2008

"Like everyone else who has commented here, I have been using Drixoral for years for my terrible sinus headaches and it is the only thing that has helped me. I have tried most other prescription and non prescription medications and never had any relief. Now I can't get any sleep and am constantly in pain. What are they doing in discontinuing it? I am going to try to order it through Canada, although if they aren't making it any more that supply will probably not last long either. I am really angry that they have done this without so much as a reason."

Anonymous August 16, 2008