User Reviews for Drixoral

Learn more about Drixoral.

Drixoral review summary

10.0/10 Average Rating

Compare all 207 medications used in the treatment of Sinus Symptoms.

Reviews for Drixoral to treat Sinus Symptoms

Works excellent for my nasal drip and stuffy nose. I am not sure yet if it helps with my headaches as I have not been on it that long.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 10, 2011 3:19 PM

Only allergy pill that worked for me! Tried other medication, but they do not work as well. Very disappointed that it is no longer available.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 10, 2010 1:40 AM

I am miserable without Drixoral. Like the other reviewers here, I have found it to be the only formulation that gives me relief from my sinus symptoms. I've been a loyal user for years. And I'm annoyed that the antihistamine that makes this drug unique isn't available in any other formulation. I'm frustrated and CONGESTED!

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 20, 2009 8:26 PM

Works really well.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 12, 2009 5:13 PM

Review by babywhisper:

Schering-Plough is moving their facility that makes Drixoral and it will be back on the shelves late in 2009. Go to their website for more information. This is great news!

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 12, 2009 8:17 PM

Review by drspaceman:

I have also used Drixoral for years and it is the only product that has given me any relief from sinus and allergy symptoms. I could not believe it when it was taken off the market either. Not because it was ineffective or dangerous but because speed freaks were stealing it to make methamphetamine. I have ordered Drixoral from Canada at a much higher price. I get some comfort in knowing in that I am not alone in my desire that Drixoral be brought back on the market.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 5, 2008 3:59 PM

The only medication that works for me.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 2, 2008 12:15 AM

Like everyone else who has commented here, I have been using Drixoral for years for my terrible sinus headaches and it is the only thing that has helped me. I have tried most other prescription and non prescription medications and never had any relief. Now I can't get any sleep and am constantly in pain. What are they doing in discontinuing it? I am going to try to order it through Canada, although if they aren't making it any more that supply will probably not last long either. I am really angry that they have done this without so much as a reason.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate