User Reviews for Neo-Poly-Dex

Conjunctivitis, Bacterial 2 reviews 94 medications

Summary of Neo-Poly-Dex reviews 2 reviews 5.0

Reviews for Neo-Poly-Dex

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "The doctor didn't warn mean it was putting dog steroid ointment in my eye so I had no choice to continue using it :/ I was diagnosed with allergic conjunctivitis and the doctor told me to put the ointment 2x a day for 7-10 days..pharmacist said 5-7 so idk I'm gonna stop at 5 because I'm scared of using this it makes my eyes really dry and whole eyelid greasy/sticky :("

143Holo (taken for less than 1 month) April 29, 2016

"This medication caused my eyes to swell, sacks like fluid under each one, dried my skin all around both eyes and caused redness. After 3 days my eyes started to itch. Returned to the doctor after 2 days and was told to use cold compresses and Benadryl for 5 days. It has been four days and the swelling and dry skin is still around the eyes."

sunnydelight2000 August 8, 2015

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "My eyes were very dry and ichy and I had only put one drop in each eye and could fill a difference. I'm on day two and see improvement in my eyes thanks."

laura88 February 27, 2013

More about Neo-Poly-Dex (dexamethasone / neomycin / polymyxin b ophthalmic)

Professional resources