User Reviews for Topicort

Learn more about Topicort.

Atopic Dermatitis 1 reviews 242 medications

Eczema 2 reviews 198 medications

Psoriasis 1 reviews 309 medications

Dermatitis 0 reviews 342 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Topicort reviews 4 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Topicort

Review by CJ14 (taken for 1 to 2 years):

For Eczema: It kept my dry skin moisturized but I over used it and spread it all over my legs and ended up with stretch marks on my legs from thinning.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 18, 2012 8:15 PM

Review by PGALLERGIC:

For Atopic Dermatitis: I am allergic to Propylene Glycol. It's in everything to treat the allergic reaction: Topicort is the only topical steroid that has worked for me. My doctor told me that all forms of Topicort Cream, Gel and Ointment contain no PG and is hypoallergenic.

October 12, 2010 6:45 PM

Review by Stevesbella:

For Psoriasis: Within 5 days the change in my skin was amazing. No flaking, no scales. The discoloration of my skin was minimal compared to what it was. No adverse effects for me. I have been on it for 5 weeks and now I do not use it daily. I moisturize daily when I get out of the shower, and I use the gel about every 4 days. Cup your elbow in your hand and that is how large my area was. It still is, but is now soft and lightly pink. I am going to a tanning booth to see if that helps as well.

March 9, 2009 11:43 AM

Review by J. Hughes R.N.:

For Eczema: Used this on my 6 year old daughters eczema and it worked very well. She no longer carries on about itching, redness and stinging.

July 27, 2008 1:40 AM