User Reviews for Desoximetasone

Also known as: Topicort, Topicort LP

Learn more about Desoximetasone.

Atopic Dermatitis 2 reviews 249 medications

Eczema 6 reviews 202 medications

9.5
Psoriasis 4 reviews 311 medications

9.5
Dermatitis 1 reviews 348 medications

Summary of Desoximetasone reviews 13 reviews 9.5

Reviews for Desoximetasone

For Atopic Dermatitis: "I have been fighting dry itchy eyelids for well over a year. If they are not itchy and red they are extremely dry and constantly peeling. Started to spread to upper lip and sides of mouth. Started Desoximetasone just 3 days ago and the results are truly amazing."

WinnieSue (taken for less than 1 month) April 11, 2015

For Eczema: "I just recently began suffering from eczema for the first time at 16 years old in the creases of my arms. It was extremely confusing and itchy and red. The patches on my arms were so red and inflamed I would scratch so bad they'd bleed at times. Then my mom gave me this cream and told me to use it. I used it 2 times in 2 weeks and my eczema was literally gone. No patches, no itching, no redness, my arms were 100% healed. My eczema hasn't come back so far ( almost a month after using the cream ) but I will continue to keep this cream and use it if any eczema comes back. It has literally saved me ! I got it from urgent care also"

Catxo (taken for less than 1 month) February 17, 2015

For Dermatitis: "Works well on back itch."

Margloula February 27, 2013

Topicort (desoximetasone) for Eczema: "It kept my dry skin moisturized but I over used it and spread it all over my legs and ended up with stretch marks on my legs from thinning."

CJ14 (taken for 1 to 2 years) July 18, 2012

For Psoriasis: "I used this on my joint to treat my psoriasis. After a week the outbreak was cured."

Cheky October 26, 2011

Topicort (desoximetasone) for Atopic Dermatitis: "I am allergic to Propylene Glycol. It's in everything to treat the allergic reaction: Topicort is the only topical steroid that has worked for me. My doctor told me that all forms of Topicort Cream, Gel and Ointment contain no PG and is hypoallergenic."

PGALLERGIC October 12, 2010

For Psoriasis: "I have tried it for two days with amazing results! No more itching! I can finally wear short sleeves again without embarassment!"

golf queen May 12, 2010

For Eczema: "I have struggled with treating my eczema for 20 years, and my hands were especially difficult to treat effectively. After just a few applications of the desoximetasone cream my hands were completely healed with no side effects. I no longer have to live with painful itching skin."

ChristinaHall April 2, 2009

Topicort (desoximetasone) for Psoriasis: "Within 5 days the change in my skin was amazing. No flaking, no scales. The discoloration of my skin was minimal compared to what it was. No adverse effects for me. I have been on it for 5 weeks and now I do not use it daily. I moisturize daily when I get out of the shower, and I use the gel about every 4 days. Cup your elbow in your hand and that is how large my area was. It still is, but is now soft and lightly pink. I am going to a tanning booth to see if that helps as well."

Stevesbella March 9, 2009

For Eczema: "I suffered with eczema as a child. I'm now forty two years old. I have found Desoximetasone to be the most effective medication for treating this condition. It is also very effective when used in conjunction with an antihistamine, such as allegra."

Anonymous January 25, 2009

Topicort LP (desoximetasone) for Psoriasis: "It's amazing. First the redness goes away then no more itching."

Anonymous January 3, 2009

Topicort (desoximetasone) for Eczema: "Used this on my 6 year old daughters eczema and it worked very well. She no longer carries on about itching, redness and stinging."

J. Hughes R.N. July 27, 2008

For Eczema: "My little boy has eczema and we tried so many medicines on him and not one worked until I found this one. I have been so happy with desoximetasone."

Anonymous May 8, 2008