Pill Identifier App

User Reviews for Desoximetasone

Also known as: Topicort, Topicort LP

Learn more about Desoximetasone.

Atopic Dermatitis 1 reviews 244 medications

Dermatitis 1 reviews 344 medications

Summary of Desoximetasone reviews 11 reviews 9.5

Reviews for Desoximetasone

Review by Margloula:

For Dermatitis: Works well on back itch.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 27, 2013 8:44 AM

Review by CJ14 (taken for 1 to 2 years):

Topicort (desoximetasone) for Eczema: It kept my dry skin moisturized but I over used it and spread it all over my legs and ended up with stretch marks on my legs from thinning.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 18, 2012 8:15 PM

Review by Cheky:

For Psoriasis: I used this on my joint to treat my psoriasis. After a week the outbreak was cured.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 26, 2011 5:15 PM

Review by PGALLERGIC:

Topicort (desoximetasone) for Atopic Dermatitis: I am allergic to Propylene Glycol. It's in everything to treat the allergic reaction: Topicort is the only topical steroid that has worked for me. My doctor told me that all forms of Topicort Cream, Gel and Ointment contain no PG and is hypoallergenic.

October 12, 2010 6:45 PM

Review by golf queen:

For Psoriasis: I have tried it for two days with amazing results! No more itching! I can finally wear short sleeves again without embarassment!

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 12, 2010 9:39 PM

Review by ChristinaHall:

For Eczema: I have struggled with treating my eczema for 20 years, and my hands were especially difficult to treat effectively. After just a few applications of the desoximetasone cream my hands were completely healed with no side effects. I no longer have to live with painful itching skin.

April 2, 2009 10:06 PM

Review by Stevesbella:

Topicort (desoximetasone) for Psoriasis: Within 5 days the change in my skin was amazing. No flaking, no scales. The discoloration of my skin was minimal compared to what it was. No adverse effects for me. I have been on it for 5 weeks and now I do not use it daily. I moisturize daily when I get out of the shower, and I use the gel about every 4 days. Cup your elbow in your hand and that is how large my area was. It still is, but is now soft and lightly pink. I am going to a tanning booth to see if that helps as well.

March 9, 2009 11:43 AM

For Eczema: I suffered with eczema as a child. I'm now forty two years old. I have found Desoximetasone to be the most effective medication for treating this condition. It is also very effective when used in conjunction with an antihistamine, such as allegra.

January 25, 2009 9:58 PM

Topicort LP (desoximetasone) for Psoriasis: It's amazing. First the redness goes away then no more itching.

January 3, 2009 10:49 PM

Review by J. Hughes R.N.:

Topicort (desoximetasone) for Eczema: Used this on my 6 year old daughters eczema and it worked very well. She no longer carries on about itching, redness and stinging.

July 27, 2008 1:40 AM

For Eczema: My little boy has eczema and we tried so many medicines on him and not one worked until I found this one. I have been so happy with desoximetasone.

May 8, 2008 8:17 PM