User Reviews for Caziant
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Caziant.
|Birth Control||1 reviews||255 medications|
Reviews for Caziant
For Birth Control "I've been on Caziant for 9 months now and the only adverse side effect I've had is weigh gain, other than that it's worked great! I've gained about 15 pounds since starting the meds and have been exercising a ton and eating very healthy the entire time, so I'm fairly certain it has to do with the medication. I haven't had mood swings, my periods have been incredibly regular with no spotting in between, no headaches or nausea so all-in-all I would say this is a good birth control!"
thendngiver March 13, 2015
|0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No||Report as inappropriate|
Learn more about
Drugs.com Health Center:
- Birth Control Options
- Birth Control Pills
- Hormonal Birth Control (Non-Pill Options)
- Non-hormonal Birth Control
- Permanent Birth Control
- Emergency Contraception
- Birth Control Pills - Risks vs Benefits
- Birth Control Pills - Periods
- Birth Control Pills - Breakthrough Bleeding
- Birth Control Pills - Missed Pill
- Antibiotics and Birth Control Pill Interactions: Fact or Fallacy?