User Reviews for Apri

Learn more about Apri.

Reviews for Apri to treat Polycystic Ovary Syndrome

I was prescribed Apri for my PCOS (polycystic overian syndrom) and have been taking it for 2 months now. Before taking it my periods were completely irregular. Never knew if they were going to be later or early if they were going to last 3 days, 7 days, 2 weeks, or a month. My cramps were horrible and could barely get out of bed. I am happy to say that Apri has helped with that. My cramps ( on a scale from 1-10 before Apri was about a 8-9) are not a 4 on the pain scale. I gave the Apri a 9 because for some reason ever since I started on Apri have been having a brown discharge during my menstrual cycles. If they continue I will contact my doctor to find out what is going on with that.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 12, 2012 1:13 AM

Dramatically reduced excessive hair growth on my face related to PCOS. Was on this for 7 years and loved it! Took a break to start a family, but will start taking again.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 20, 2012 3:22 PM

Review by Shakiela:

I have been taking Apri for the last month and a half and I like it. I am 19 and this is my first time on birth control, I am using it for PCOS, polycystic ovarian syndrome. I have lost five pounds and my acne is starting to clear up. The only issues I have are the munchies since I'm trying to lose weight, but I just eat fruit or salad when I get super hungry like that. Hopefully things stay as great as they are. Wish you all the best of luck.

November 27, 2010 10:33 AM