User Reviews for DDAVP

Hemophilia A 0 reviews 42 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of DDAVP reviews 8 reviews 9.3

Reviews for DDAVP

Review by Midnight159 (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For Diabetes Insipidus: Works great but you need to take it on time.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 9, 2014 11:08 AM

Review by jay o:

For Diabetes Insipidus: I couldn't have a normal life without it!

April 4, 2013 7:31 PM

Review by chelsea12:

For Diabetes Insipidus: I was diagnosed with diabetes insipidus a little over a year ago. This medication is absolutely a life saver. I love this medication and it's the only reason that I can live a semi-normal life!

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 17, 2010 4:53 PM

Review by DI2007:

For Diabetes Insipidus: I love this medication. It works fast and more efficiently than the pill form. After pituitary surgery I struggled for 8 months trying to get my bladder activity under control. I could not control my urine flow with the pills and if I was standing in line at the grocery store there was nothing I could do but face the embarrassment of having urine stream down my legs. With the nose spray I can dose right there when the urge hits and it sustains me for a few minutes until my situation is more condusive to taking care of things. The nose spray is way more predictable then the pill. Thank God I have it no matter what it costs.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 21, 2009 11:15 AM

Review by Shereemc:

For Primary Nocturnal Enuresis: My daughter is 8 years old now. She has suffered from bed wetting for the past 2 years. We have tried everything under the sun to help with the problem. She was so embarrassed when she would go to sleep-overs and had to wear a "pull-up". I felt awful for her. I took her to the doctor and he referred her to a urologist soon after. Her urologist put her on DDAVP almost 3 weeks ago. She takes 0.2 DDAVP every night about an hour before she goes to bed. We have been dry every since, except the first night of taking the DDAVP. I believe this medicine is a God send. My daughter is so happy, she is no longer embarrassed about wetting. We went yesterday for a follow up with the Doctor, and everything is going great.

71 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 18, 2009 8:42 PM

Review by ta dah:

For Diabetes Insipidus: I've been on the nasal spray nightly for 7 years since pituitary removal surgery. It's wonderful, expensive but it works. I have found the generic version not as good, needs to be refrigerated where the DDAVP has a normal shelf life.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 28, 2009 8:57 AM

Review by pmitch:

For Diabetes Insipidus: I like this medicine when I am on a trip and it does work fast but it's expensive.

January 20, 2009 6:31 PM

For Diabetes Insipidus: This is a fast acting medication. It is easy to travel with and store.

January 17, 2009 12:55 PM