User Reviews for Prolia

6.8
Summary of Prolia reviews 6 reviews 6.8

Reviews for Prolia

Review by Suelamaur:

For Osteoporosis: Just had my second shot last month. No side effects at all.

November 4, 2014 3:40 PM

Review by Krysa (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For Osteoporosis: I have been on Prolia for 2 years. I am so happy. Before Prolia, for a couple of the years I had been on Forteo, and I was tired to shot myself into the stomach every day. Again comparing to Forteo, I have much better results with Prolia. What is the most important for me :) Yes, I have some bones pain (legs, back) especially for the first 2 months but, when I see my last Bone Density results, I can bear the pain :)) Thanks Prolia! God is great!!

September 23, 2014 7:49 PM

Review by LizzyWizzy:

For Osteoporosis: Received the first shot the end of June, within a week I started with a rash on my neck, red swollen and itched day and night. Second week started with red blotches on either side on my mouth, blistered and peeled and was painful and itchy. It is now over 2 months later and the redness is fading but the itching still is awful, wakes me up at night with the itching. I have tried everything with no relief. I will not be taking another shot.

September 3, 2014 2:04 PM

Review by Grammytimes 2 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Osteoporosis: The side effects of the medicine made me to opt out of taking the 2nd injection. Severe bone pain in the legs, back and hip along with a bladder infection causing me to be on antibiotics for months left me feeling very poorly. I also experienced change in bowel habits as well as loss of appetite. Twenty eight pounds were lost very quickly.

217 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 26, 2013 6:45 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For Osteoporosis: I can't tolerate orals. I like the convenience of twice a year with no side effects. My BMDs scores increased drastically.

213 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 22, 2012 6:38 AM

For Osteoporosis: I've been on Prolia for just over 1 year. Just had my 3rd shot. It is so much easier than taking pills which I did have problems with. I will get another bone scan this fall and will find out how I am doing on Prolia. I love that it is just every 6 months. Pretty much painless shot. No side effects at all.

282 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 30, 2012 10:46 PM