User Reviews for Enablex

Learn more about Enablex.

Enablex Review Summary

5.3/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 63 medications used in the treatment of Urinary Incontinence.

Reviews for Enablex to treat Urinary Incontinence

"Constipation, dizziness, hallucinations while sleeping."

blum May 15, 2013

"My father-in-law took this medication and it gave him alot of extra pyramidal movements and Tardive Dyskinesia."

Nurseninja (taken for less than 1 month) March 6, 2013

"I'm on Day 3 and notice a big change. No more accidents in the morning on the way to the toilet! I am also on an estrogen cream called Estrace and have used that once. Time will tell if this really works: I was on Vesicare for a few weeks and got great results, then it began NOT to work and severe constipation made me stop taking it. I will be adding fiber to my diet and work to prevent the constipation before it takes me over again. Went to a urogynecologist this time. P.S There is a mint you can try for dry mouth. It has one side of it with a sticky ingredient that will stick to your mouth so you don't swallow it. It works!"

deaddolly (taken for less than 1 month) July 22, 2012

"The medicine worked well after the first two weeks but then I became very constipated, gained more than 10 lbs, blurry vision became an issue and had issues with nausea. "

Anonymous December 2, 2011

"Helped with my incontinence, caused very bad swelling."

Anonymous October 29, 2011

"7.5 mg dosage has done nothing for me. I think I should be trying the max dose of 15mg as I had taken the max dose 4mg of Detrol LA"

Anonymous January 11, 2011

"Fewer side effects than Ditropan and more effective than Detrol."

Anonymous May 25, 2010