Medication Guide App

User Reviews for Enablex

Learn more about Enablex.

Enablex review summary

5.3/10 Average Rating

Compare all 64 medications used in the treatment of Urinary Incontinence.

Reviews for Enablex to treat Urinary Incontinence

Review by blum:

Constipation, dizziness, hallucinations while sleeping.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 15, 2013 2:03 PM

Review by Nurseninja (taken for less than 1 month):

My father-in-law took this medication and it gave him alot of extra pyramidal movements and Tardive Dyskinesia.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 6, 2013 6:46 AM

Review by deaddolly (taken for less than 1 month):

I'm on Day 3 and notice a big change. No more accidents in the morning on the way to the toilet! I am also on an estrogen cream called Estrace and have used that once. Time will tell if this really works: I was on Vesicare for a few weeks and got great results, then it began NOT to work and severe constipation made me stop taking it. I will be adding fiber to my diet and work to prevent the constipation before it takes me over again. Went to a urogynecologist this time. P.S There is a mint you can try for dry mouth. It has one side of it with a sticky ingredient that will stick to your mouth so you don't swallow it. It works!

July 22, 2012 9:58 AM

The medicine worked well after the first two weeks but then I became very constipated, gained more than 10 lbs, blurry vision became an issue and had issues with nausea.

December 2, 2011 8:51 PM

Helped with my incontinence, caused very bad swelling.

October 29, 2011 8:53 AM

7.5 mg dosage has done nothing for me. I think I should be trying the max dose of 15mg as I had taken the max dose 4mg of Detrol LA

January 11, 2011 5:25 PM

Fewer side effects than Ditropan and more effective than Detrol.

May 25, 2010 2:25 AM