User Reviews for Enablex

Learn more about Enablex.

Enablex Review Summary

7.0/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 21 medications used in the treatment of Overactive Bladder.

Reviews for Enablex to treat Overactive Bladder

"Worked fine from day one. Stopped the urge for frequent trips to the bathroom. I have not had any symptoms of side effects such as swelling of feet or legs etc, Been taking daily 7.5mg. Only complaint is the very expensive cost."

chirashi123 (taken for less than 1 month) July 31, 2013

"Took this medication for three months. It made me burn and raw, even alternating it to three times a week. Directions said not to cut, so I couldn't back down more. It seems the medication worked as far as the bladder symptoms but was unusable for me on a long term basis."

Laura Powell (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 11, 2013

"I have been taking this medication for I am guessing two years and have loved it. Not really had any side effects that I could think that were any big deal. Now all of a sudden about a week or two ago I can not go a day without an accident or a close call. I need to figure out something soon."

zahnermin November 1, 2011

"It worked well, but after about two weeks my feet and legs started swelling terribly. So I had to stop taking it. After about 4 days all swelling was gone."

grny April 23, 2011

"The constipation issue became a new job, also the medicine stopped working after a few months and the overactive bladder symptoms came back (leaks when sneezing, unexpected urgency, etc.)"

Sunny Thomas February 10, 2011

"Works very well for me. Stopped not only the urgency, 24/7 leaking and spasms but also the aching in my back, lower abdomen and bladder."

weberd January 10, 2011

"Was effective and liked it but it is expensive and can't afford it. I had no side effects."

abbypatch August 24, 2010

"The drug worked great however I could not use it for long as I was swelling very bad."

;-( July 8, 2009

"Two doctors and a PA couldn't figure out my problem. Last doctor prescribed Enablex and it worked immediately. I have no side effects."

lindac222verizon.net May 2, 2009