User Reviews for Enablex

Learn more about Enablex.

Enablex review summary

7.0/10 Average Rating

Compare all 21 medications used in the treatment of Overactive Bladder.

Reviews for Enablex to treat Overactive Bladder

Review by chirashi123 (taken for less than 1 month):

Worked fine from day one. Stopped the urge for frequent trips to the bathroom. I have not had any symptoms of side effects such as swelling of feet or legs etc, Been taking daily 7.5mg. Only complaint is the very expensive cost.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 31, 2013 1:11 AM

Review by Laura Powell (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Took this medication for three months. It made me burn and raw, even alternating it to three times a week. Directions said not to cut, so I couldn't back down more. It seems the medication worked as far as the bladder symptoms but was unusable for me on a long term basis.

June 11, 2013 1:22 PM

Review by zahnermin:

I have been taking this medication for I am guessing two years and have loved it. Not really had any side effects that I could think that were any big deal. Now all of a sudden about a week or two ago I can not go a day without an accident or a close call. I need to figure out something soon.

November 1, 2011 12:28 PM

Review by grny:

It worked well, but after about two weeks my feet and legs started swelling terribly. So I had to stop taking it. After about 4 days all swelling was gone.

April 23, 2011 12:36 PM

Review by Sunny Thomas:

The constipation issue became a new job, also the medicine stopped working after a few months and the overactive bladder symptoms came back (leaks when sneezing, unexpected urgency, etc.)

February 10, 2011 12:35 PM

Review by weberd:

Works very well for me. Stopped not only the urgency, 24/7 leaking and spasms but also the aching in my back, lower abdomen and bladder.

January 10, 2011 12:46 PM

Review by abbypatch:

Was effective and liked it but it is expensive and can't afford it. I had no side effects.

August 24, 2010 11:20 AM

Review by ;-(:

The drug worked great however I could not use it for long as I was swelling very bad.

July 8, 2009 10:53 AM

Review by lindac222verizon.net:

Two doctors and a PA couldn't figure out my problem. Last doctor prescribed Enablex and it worked immediately. I have no side effects.

May 2, 2009 11:51 AM