User Reviews for Periactin

Learn more about Periactin.

Reviews for Periactin to treat Urticaria

"I've been on Periactin for about 6 months. I take 8mg at night but I can't get up on time in the morning and the kids are late for school most days. I have found it works for my chronic urticaria but also noticed a huge weight gain. I was watching myself get fatter but didn't know why. After reading all the other reviews I now know it is the Periactin so I'm thinking of cutting back on the tablets. I need to lose weight. I feel horrible."

Shazree June 20, 2014

"While taking this stuff, I began to have an insatiable appetite. My mouth is almost always dry and my ears will have a screeching noise. It puts me to sleep within 20 minutes and is hard to shake off in the mornings, much worse than Benadryl. It is playing an effective role in controlling the chronic hives I have had for close to a year. Although I don't enjoy any of the side effects, I Do thoroughly enjoy not having hives all the time! I have a much better quality of life since I've began this new prescription!"

Hivemaster (taken for less than 1 month) April 16, 2014