User Reviews for Xalkori

Learn more about Xalkori.

Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer 2 reviews 27 medications

Summary of Xalkori reviews 2 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Xalkori

For Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer "My Father was given 6-8 weeks to live after his routine hip replacement turned into - this man has stage 4 lung cancer....Xalcori was our last hope....as we made his funeral preparations we noticed he seemed to be getting stronger not weaker. He started gaining weight , not losing. My Father is alive because of this drug....I'M TEAM PFIZER!"

LisalovesPfizer December 19, 2015

For Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer "I was on Xalkori for about 6 months in 2012 before it stopped working and I had to go on traditional chemotherapy in September of the same year. I had minimal side effects. Just a little hair thinning, a little tiredness but no serious problems. Sometimes a little constipation which was easily controlled with a little dose of Milk of Magnesia. Prior to going on the Xalkori I had lost 19 pounds and had a lot of complications. While on the medicine I gained the weight back, got my strength back, was able to eat again and was in better shape when I had to go on traditional chemotherapy. In my cases a true blessing."

msfredneck August 14, 2013