User Reviews for Cranberry

Also known as: Azo-Cranberry, Ellura

Learn more about Cranberry.

Urinary Incontinence 1 reviews 50 medications

Urinary Tract Infection 2 reviews 159 medications

9.5
Summary of Cranberry reviews 3 reviews 9.7

Reviews for Cranberry

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years):

Azo-Cranberry (cranberry) for Urinary Tract Infection: I'm plagued by frequent UTI's and at the first twinge I take two of these and many times it staves off the infection!

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 28, 2014 9:49 PM

Review by gbhall (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

For Urinary Tract Infection: With Benign Prostate Hyperplasia, acute urinary retention is possible, and I self-catheterise an average of twice a day for that reason. This makes urinary infections more likely, and previously, I used to get infections requiring antibiotics. Since taking these morning and night, I have had no further problems. Even if my urine turns cloudy, it seems to clear itself very quickly. Cranberry concentrate works very well for me.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 8, 2013 8:13 AM

Review by ginamyers:

Azo-Cranberry (cranberry) for Urinary Incontinence: Since I have been taking cranberry I have had a quicker period where my urine infection has cleared up and the time period between me having to use the bathroom has improved and I am able to hold in my urine long enough to make it to the the bathroom. I am very happy with this form of treatment. I am not on to try herbal medicines but this one truly works.

August 29, 2010 4:14 AM