User Reviews for Cranberry
Also known as: Azo-Cranberry, Ellura, TheraCran, TheraCran HP for Kids
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Cranberry.
|Urinary Incontinence||1 reviews||49 medications|
|Urinary Tract Infection||2 reviews||155 medications|
|Summary of Cranberry reviews||3 reviews||9.8|
Reviews for Cranberry
Azo-Cranberry (cranberry) for Urinary Tract Infection: "I'm plagued by frequent UTI's and at the first twinge I take two of these and many times it staves off the infection!"
Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 28, 2014
|14 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No||Report as inappropriate|
For Urinary Tract Infection: "With Benign Prostate Hyperplasia, acute urinary retention is possible, and I self-catheterise an average of twice a day for that reason. This makes urinary infections more likely, and previously, I used to get infections requiring antibiotics. Since taking these morning and night, I have had no further problems. Even if my urine turns cloudy, it seems to clear itself very quickly. Cranberry concentrate works very well for me."
gbhall (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 8, 2013
|6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No||Report as inappropriate|
Azo-Cranberry (cranberry) for Urinary Incontinence: "Since I have been taking cranberry I have had a quicker period where my urine infection has cleared up and the time period between me having to use the bathroom has improved and I am able to hold in my urine long enough to make it to the the bathroom. I am very happy with this form of treatment. I am not on to try herbal medicines but this one truly works."
ginamyers August 29, 2010
|37 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No||Report as inappropriate|
Learn more about
Micromedex® Care Notes:
- Acute Pyelonephritis
- Nonspecific Urethritis In Men
- Ovarian Abscess
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases In Adolescents
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases In Adolescents, Ambulatory Care
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Ambulatory Care
- Urinary Tract Infection In Children
- Urinary Tract Infection In Children, Ambulatory Care
- Urinary Tract Infection In Men
- Urinary Tract Infection In Men, Ambulatory Care
- Urinary Tract Infection In Women
Drugs.com Health Center:
- Antibiotics and Alcohol
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Antibiotics - Common Side Effects, Allergies and Reactions
- Antibiotic Shortages: A Serious Safety Concern
- Antibiotics and Birth Control Pill Interactions: Fact or Fallacy?
- Why Don’t Antibiotics Kill Viruses?
- Top 7 FAQs on UTIs (Urinary Tract Infections)