User Reviews for Prempro

Learn more about Prempro.

Reviews for Prempro to treat Postmenopausal Symptoms

Review by For Sure (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

I have been on this medication for 37 days. My day and night sweats are no longer severe. I only toss my comforter once a night as opposed to many times. My day sweats are no longer embarrassing, e.g. while talking with coworkers, I would without warning began to get warm, hot, and then dripping in sweat to include my hair. My mood swings are gone, I am back to normal. LOVING IT.

August 20, 2012 2:53 PM
Review by Chutney: User Rating:

Took this medicine for 18 days. Hot flashes nausea and migraines disappeared after about a week. Then on the 10th day I felt nausea and migraine come on, since then no more symptoms. Not sure if it's okay to not take it anymore now that feel better.

December 3, 2011 8:45 PM
Review by My3loves:

I have been using Prempro for about 1 1/2 months and it has taken and got rid of the hot flashes on the 1st day! The only symptoms I have had are tenderness in the breast area. Hope it keeps working.

October 30, 2011 7:22 PM

I have been using this medicine for 1 year for hot flashes and now I have developed sore breasts. Otherwise this medicine is great no more hot flashes. Have to use vaginal cream also.

March 17, 2011 3:39 PM
Review by FLybies: User Rating:

Periods recommenced on using this, also got menstrual cramps (which I had before so no huge deal). Lost all sweating symptoms and skin became less dry, although skin is itchy. Other than this I have had no other bad side effects; have been on this medicine now for approximately 6 months.

November 8, 2009 7:31 PM