User Reviews for Welchol

Learn more about Welchol.

Reviews for Welchol to treat Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIa, Elevated LDL

Review by curtistx: User Rating:

Only been taking it for about a month for high cholesterol. I have problems with the statins. So far, Welchol has been pretty low on the side effects. I have only noticed some minor constipation if I do not take enough liquids.

December 28, 2009 3:24 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I have been using Welchol for several years since I cannot take statins. I have had no problem with memory loss. The ONLY side effect I have suffered is occasional constipation that is easily relieved with adequate fluid intake and fiber supplements. It, in conjunction with my dietary changes, is keeping my cholesterol down adequately .

65 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 9, 2008 6:10 PM

I have been on Welchol for over a year but it is being used to treat the side effects of my not having a gallbladder. I only take an average of 1 per day but my memory doesn't seem any worse than it ever was.

July 8, 2008 8:48 PM
Review by marga50:

I have been on Welchol for 6 month. Has anybody complained of Memory loss?

63 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 16, 2007 12:29 PM