User Reviews for Probenecid and Colchicine

Learn more about Probenecid and Colchicine.

Reviews for Probenecid and Colchicine to treat Gouty Arthritis

Review by msouleusa: User Rating:

I have been taking Probenecid for 15 years, no side effects. I was cursed with severe gouty arthritis. When I had an attack it would render me incapable of walking. My ankles would swell to double their normal size and would become extremely painful. My doctor first cleared up all signs of gout (high uric acid level) then began administering probenecid, 3 x 500mg tablets per day (2 tablets in the morning & 1 in the evening). Since beginning with this medication I have not had any form of side effect and I have had no gouty arthritis attacks. That has certainly changed my life for the better.

February 21, 2011 6:40 AM

More about Probenecid and Colchicine (colchicine / probenecid)

Professional resources