User Reviews for Coal tar

Also known as: Alphosyl, Alphosyl 2 in 1, Amcal Anti Itch Bath Solution, Anti-Dandruff, Apha Keri Tar, Apha Keri Tar Gel, Balnetar, Betatar Gel, Carbo-Dome, Clinitar, Coal Tar Strong, Cutar, Denorex Therapeutic Protection, DHS Tar Shampoo, Doak Oil Forte, ...show all 58 brand names

Learn more about Coal tar.

Seborrheic Dermatitis 0 reviews 302 medications

Psoriasis 5 reviews 294 medications

9.4
Dermatitis 1 reviews 332 medications

Summary of Coal tar reviews 6 reviews 9.5

Reviews for Coal tar

Psoriasin (coal tar) for Psoriasis: "I have psoriasis only on both of my palms. I used Psoriasin gel for the first time last night...saw and felt immediate relief. I can only imagine what a day or monitored continuous use will bring! Thank you PSORIASIN!"

california kid (taken for less than 1 month) January 5, 2014

Psoriasin (coal tar) for Psoriasis: "I am so thrilled and relieved! 2-3 months ago I started having a reaction on the palms of my hands and it quickly turned into a red itchy rash with nasty flaky, scaly skin and I had no idea what it was. I shake hands with people frequently at work and all I think is if I saw a hand like that I wouldn't want to shake it! I've tried all kinds of creams with no results. Then 2 days ago I found this and the picture on the packaging looked like my hand so I bought it. And you know what?.. Just 2 days later and I am seeing AMAZING results! Its not completely gone yet but it looks and feels so much better after just 2 days. I never do these reviews but I am so happy I just had to find a place to tell others!"

Anonymous April 19, 2012

Cutar (coal tar) for Dermatitis: "Prescribed by my daughter's dermatologist when she was 3 years old. Cutar is used as bath soak and it has made her skin less irritated. She is now six, she still has eczema and we use intermittently throughout the year due to the warnings."

Anonymous July 4, 2011

For Psoriasis: "I had psoriasis for years on my feet. I was prescribed tons of stuff but it never worked then my foot doctor prescribed me coal tar. It not only got rid of my redness and itchiness in weeks but it didn't come back. It's now been 3 yrs since my last breakout."

Anonymous December 14, 2010

MG217 Medicated Tar (coal tar) for Psoriasis: "works great...starts working right away and doesn't stain."

Anonymous February 17, 2010

Psoriasin (coal tar) for Psoriasis: "I have been using this product for about four months. There are no side affects that I can see. It's easy to use, just put a small amount on and it will go a long way and the more you massage it into your skin it seems to help more. The only bad thing is that it is oily. So its best to let it seep into your pores."

Anonymous June 22, 2009