User Reviews for Mycelex Troche

Learn more about Mycelex Troche.

Oral Thrush 3 reviews 30 medications

Summary of Mycelex Troche reviews 3 reviews 7.0

Reviews for Mycelex Troche

For Oral Thrush "I found the Troche very easy to use and not in the least objectionable. I have used it as prescribed for 7 days but feel that it should have been issued for a longer period of time. My mouth and throat are still sensitive and burning."

Anonymous November 27, 2010

For Oral Thrush "This was very easy to take. I noticed after taking it for 7 days (out of the 10 perscribed) that my thrush was completely gone. I noticed no side effects. I took it for all 10 days."

Anonymous July 6, 2009

For Oral Thrush "I was on it for 10 days (5 tablets a day), it did not work for me and it was expensive even with insurance. The tablets are sweet like candy so they are easy to take."

Cocabo June 27, 2009