User Reviews for Clonidine
Also known as: Catapres, Catapres-TTS, Clonidine ER, Duraclon, Jenloga, Kapvay, Nexiclon XR
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Clonidine.
Reviews for Clonidine to treat Migraine Prevention
|Review by Marissa83:||User Rating:|
clonidine: Will prevent the pain of a migraine if I take it when I first get an aura. If the pain has already set in, it will greatly decrease and shorten the duration of the migraine. Only side effect is that it makes me feel tired, this can be helped if taken with Exedrine. This is the only migraine reliever that's ever been effective for me.
|January 22, 2012 12:53 AM|
|Review by julius snoozer:||User Rating:|
|May 19, 2010 1:36 PM|
|Review by JuliusSnoozer:||User Rating:|
Catapres (clonidine): Clonidine will prevent a migraine for me, if I take it as soon as the headache is starting, and sometimes even helps after it's under way. Of course, the drug does cause wooziness, so I have to be careful about standing up or making other sudden moves. It's very effective, and cheap. Give it a 10.
|April 13, 2009 12:01 PM|
- Clonidine Consumer Overview
- clonidine MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- clonidine extended-release tablets MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- clonidine patches MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- clonidine suspension MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- clonidine tablets MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- clonidine Concise Consumer Information
- clonidine transdermal Concise Consumer Information
- clonidine Epidural Advanced Consumer
- clonidine Oral, Transdermal Advanced Consumer
- clonidine Transdermal Advanced Consumer
- Clonidine Monograph