User Reviews for Clonidine

Also known as: Catapres, Catapres-TTS, Clonidine ER, Duraclon, Jenloga, Kapvay, Nexiclon XR

Learn more about Clonidine.

Reviews for Clonidine to treat Migraine Prevention

"Will prevent the pain of a migraine if I take it when I first get an aura. If the pain has already set in, it will greatly decrease and shorten the duration of the migraine. Only side effect is that it makes me feel tired, this can be helped if taken with Exedrine. This is the only migraine reliever that's ever been effective for me."

Marissa83 January 22, 2012

Catapres (clonidine): "A small dose of Catapres will stop the onset of a migraine, if taken before the pain gets really bad. It can also speed up the relief when taken with a pain-killer."

julius snoozer May 19, 2010

Catapres (clonidine): "Clonidine will prevent a migraine for me, if I take it as soon as the headache is starting, and sometimes even helps after it's under way. Of course, the drug does cause wooziness, so I have to be careful about standing up or making other sudden moves. It's very effective, and cheap. Give it a 10."

JuliusSnoozer April 13, 2009