User Reviews for Clonidine
Also known as: Catapres, Catapres-TTS, Clonidine ER, Duraclon, Jenloga, Kapvay, Nexiclon XR
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Clonidine.
Reviews for Clonidine to treat Bipolar Disorder
|Review by ivana1227 (taken for less than 1 month):||User Rating:|
Catapres (clonidine): I was prescribed this medication along with Valium, Halcion and Motrin to ease withdrawal symptoms of heroin addiction. It did help while using it but my situation needed other therapy (methadone maintenance) to overcome my addiction. I do know several people who did benefit with the use of Catapres alone in quitting heroin addiction.
|July 3, 2013 2:49 PM|
|Review by Anonymous:||User Rating:|
clonidine: I have mixed Bipolar symptoms and was increasing on the Monic side. 1 Clonidine and in 15 minutes I had some relief and felt nearly normal. I like that it is an as needed drug and I don't have to take it everyday like my other medicines. The only drawback is that it only lasts 4-6 hours and you have to take it again but to feel nearly "normal" I will do that.
|July 31, 2009 5:59 AM|
Learn more about Bipolar Disorder
Micromedex Care Notes:
Harvard Health Guide:
Drugs.com Health Center:
- Clonidine Consumer Overview
- clonidine MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- clonidine extended-release tablets MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- clonidine patches MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- clonidine suspension MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- clonidine tablets MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- clonidine Concise Consumer Information
- clonidine transdermal Concise Consumer Information
- clonidine Epidural Advanced Consumer
- clonidine Oral, Transdermal Advanced Consumer
- clonidine Transdermal Advanced Consumer
- Clonidine Monograph