User Reviews for Clonidine
Also known as: Catapres, Catapres-TTS, Clonidine ER, Duraclon, Jenloga, Kapvay, Nexiclon XR
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Clonidine.
Reviews for Clonidine to treat Anxiety
|Review by ElgatoJohn (taken for 2 to 5 years):||User Rating:|
clonidine: Hits fast and clean, noticeably lower blood pressure and can be quite relaxing. The 0.02s work better than the 0.01mgs. Too much can be dangerous with it leading to low blood pressure. There have been times I exercised or took stimulant because I was worried blood pressure was to low but if you can ride the tide it is an amazing medicine for it not being in the Xanax class.
|May 28, 2012 6:59 AM|
- Clonidine Consumer Overview
- clonidine MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- clonidine extended-release tablets MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- clonidine patches MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- clonidine suspension MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- clonidine tablets MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- clonidine Concise Consumer Information
- clonidine transdermal Concise Consumer Information
- clonidine Epidural Advanced Consumer
- clonidine Oral, Transdermal Advanced Consumer
- clonidine Transdermal Advanced Consumer
- Clonidine Monograph