User Reviews for Clonazepam

Also known as: Klonopin, Klonopin Wafer

Learn more about Clonazepam.

Reviews for Clonazepam to treat Hyperekplexia

Review by Jump n Fall Tina (taken for 10 years or more):

Clonazepam helped me live a "normal" life. After several months of trial and error on the dosing, I was able to walk, hear a loud noise, be touched, etc. AND REMAIN UPRIGHT! The downside is that I now sleep approximately 4 hours more per day than before, which took much adjustment. Overall I'd say the benefits outweigh the problems exponentially. During and since my second pregnancy while on the medicine, something has changed and I no longer live a "normal" life, but I still live a much higher quality of life. Despite many adjustments to the dosing and scheduling in the last 5 years, I have never regained the freedoms of the first 15 years on the medicine. I am currently back to the trial and error phase of finding the best treatment.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 23, 2014 11:53 AM

Klonopin (clonazepam): Hyperplexia also known as autonomic dysreflexia. Works well with quadriplegics along with Valium for muscle spasms. Doses may very from person to person.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate