User Reviews for Clonazepam (Page 8)

Also known as: Klonopin, Klonopin Wafer

Learn more about Clonazepam.

Chronic Myofascial Pain 1 reviews 42 medications

7.2
Sleep Paralysis 1 reviews 1 medications

Summary of Clonazepam reviews 861 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Clonazepam

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Bipolar Disorder: "I have bipolar 2 disorder and of course clonazepam remedies my anxious manic states with speed and grace."

Frozenaddict (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 20, 2015

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Panic Disorder: "I'm a 24 year old male. Panic disorder and severe anxiety runs in my family. It is hereditary. I seen a Dr at the age of 16 and started on Xanax 0.5mg and Xanax worked till I was 19. My friend gave me a klonopin 1mg tablet during a panic attack while I was with him and had no Xanax with me. I like how klonopin worked compared to Xanax, seen my Dr a week later and at the time was on Xanax XR 2mg 2 tablets twice daily. I asked to switch Klonopin and he put me on Klonopin 2mg 1 tablet taken 5 times daily and it's what I take currently now and keeps the anxiety away."

I'mpjyesimanxious23 (taken for 5 to 10 years) April 17, 2015

For Anxiety: "I was prescribed 0.5 mgs twice a day as needed. Usually take it in the morning around 8 or 9 am and take the other around 7 or 8 pm. Klonopin is a life saver!! I was on Xanax before, but found that it made me zombie like and no matter how little or how much I would take, it didn't help my social anxiety like I needed, which is what I needed help for the most. I've been on klonopin for a few months and have never felt better since my anxiety started to emerge (about 3 1/2 years ago, I'm 21 now) it's definitely boosted my confidence especially in social situations. I'm also been prescribed 60mg of adderall a day, have been for over 10 years. Both combined definitely help when working."

Natashaxo April 16, 2015

For Anxiety: "Before this pill I had taken a many different anti-depressant as my family doctor stated that this would with my anxiety as well. This is BS! Anti-depressants only stunted my ability to do, act and everything else good about life. Yah sure it subdued my anxiety but over a long period and never consistent. I finally saw a psychiatrist and she prescribed Clonazepam and within a week my anxiety was at bay. My creative side returned, my libido came roaring back, all in all I was myself again, without the debilitating effects of my anxiety."

Spokenwurds (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 16, 2015

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "I have suffered panic attacks and anxiety since I was 14 and was always an anxious child, I am 62 now. I have tried just about every medication on the market and none of them worked. I was lucky enough to find a Dr that said a new drug Klonopin that was a seizure med may help my attacks. I haven't had an attack in years. Although I still take it now I am having pvc's. Klonopin will most of the time stop them. I have always taken it at night but I am gonna try a half during the day. I will be seeing a Cardiologist"

Tamerlane10 April 15, 2015

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Panic Disorder: "I was suffering with terrible panic attacks for a few years before the attacks became more and more severe and i was starting to have the panic attacks more often. I hope none of you ever have to go thru even one panic attack. I can't explain fully how they make you feel but I was sure during each time I had one of these attacks that I might actually die. So much starts to happen to my body during an atfack. My heart feels like it is going to literally explode. My breathing becomes hyperventalating. So finally I was prescribed 1mg of klonapin 2 x a day and it has worked wonders in helping stop attacks"

Donnie0315 (taken for 2 to 5 years) April 12, 2015

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Panic Disorder: "It works. I have panic attacks and then I have severe full blown three days without sleeping panic attacks. I only take 1mg when I am having the severe attacks and I make sure I only take that much. I would say I take maybe 2 mg a month. The reason why is because this really should be used for worst case scenarios and not for moderate anxiety and panic. The withdraws are unbelievably monstrous, worse than anything else. Taking it everyday is a horrible idea because you will never get off unless you go to rehab. Klonopin needs to be used with extreme caution. Get cognitive behavioral therapy for you everyday moderate panic attacks and use klonopin for this emergency "can't get out if this" episodes. It is a tool, not a crutch"

sbeebop April 12, 2015

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "I was prescribed clonazepam, 2mg, 3 times a day for 6 years. I was dropped because my doctor moved out of state. It is The only one that has ever helped to calm my anxiety. I need a new doctor that understands."

Mama Cass (taken for 5 to 10 years) April 12, 2015

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "Hi, Almost two years ago, I started on a dose of 0.5mg of Klonopin twice a day (or as needed) along with 20 mg of Celexa (citalopram). I would say Klonopin is an effective drug and useful for treating anxiety and panic attacks. However, my advice would be to make sure that you are working with your doctor if deciding to cut down on/taper off of Klonopin. I weaned my dose off without talking to my doc a few times. Mostly OK (days of some side effects notwithstanding), however, once it was pretty bad. I recall feeling -- edgy -- all day at work, and then later that night feeling horrible. I didn't want to eat, I cried, and I kept having anxious thoughts. I would not recommend leaving Klonopin cold turkey unless you really feel ready."

ATLien (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 11, 2015

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "FINALLY relief of life long anxiety"

laloloooo (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 11, 2015

For Anxiety: "When I was young I used to suffer from anxiety. After the years its stop on its own. Now that I am living alone all my anxiety came back. I been taking them for 8 months and let me tell you is the only thing that works. I can now sleep and love to come home. Before I used to get so scared thinking of death all the time. I used to wake up my two kids at 2 in the morning thinking I was dying and I will drive to my moms house. Now I feel like I am living a Normal life."

angie19860905 April 7, 2015

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "Where to start? Anxiety kicked in back in my childhood from a mother who needed HRT but it was not readily available back then and she, well, she hurt us a lot. Then about 4 years ago my husband was in a near fatal car accident and a year after that we had to put our daughter into a psych ward for about 3 weeks. Long story there, but my anxiety was out of control. Pounding heart as soon as I woke up and all day long. The thought of taking a shower was almost overwhelming. A shower! So my Dr put me on Klonopin. Amazing. Helped me so much. Then his clinic couldn't prescribe it for a few months due to laws that were passed and then amended. So I was off of it for about a year. So very horrible. But back on and grateful!!"

TwinOfAlice (taken for 2 to 5 years) April 7, 2015

For Panic Disorder: "I have suffered from anxiety since I was 17. I had a very traumatic experience and I believe that is what triggered my GAD. It got horribly bad while going through a custody battle and dealing with my ex. I was taken to the hospital during a severe attack and formally diagnosed for the second time with GAD. I was presecribed Clonazepam and it has worked wonders for me. I have been on it for a little over a year. Granted my doses do go up occasionally. I started at .25 and slowly moved to 1mg. I refuse to take Xanax because of an addiction I had when I was a teenager. I take my meds as prescribed. 1mg 2x daily. There are days I try to control my anxiety and do pretty well and won't need my meds and then other days where I definitely need it."

JaeW14 April 6, 2015

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "I have been on this anxiolytic longer than any other, & I feel that it works the best at controlling my panic attacks."

Illcomm (taken for 2 to 5 years) April 5, 2015

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "Best ever. I take very small amount and then a whole yellow pilll to sleep. It helps GAD, insomnia, and my RL S . I never and drive, nor do I use it work.Never make me high :) Works for me!!"

G$$ (taken for less than 1 month) April 3, 2015

For Panic Disorder: "I had started taking this medication after I slowly went of off lorazepam since it stopped working for my panic attacks. I found that Clonazepam took time in beginning to work since it long lasting one than after couple hours to days it started working for my panic attacks and insomnia issues. It helps my pins and needles issues too and my blood pressure is normal too. The only problem is it makes my depression sometimes worse. I also get little bit over sleepy like in daytime I feel a hangover of sleepiness and sometimes I feel bit dopey so I take two 5mg of it at night time but If I feel it too much I sometimes take 1 in a half to limit too much sleepiness. I also am afraid to lose my brain because I tend to forget where I put things at."

peppermintlightningpatty (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 31, 2015

For Anxiety: "I was on clonazepam about 3/4 years ago for about 6-1 year.... Best moments in my life I was very socially active had many friends, went to school graduated from school. I was able to sleep very well. The reason I had to get on the medications in the first place is because my anxiety was acting up, I couldn't sleep, I would behave very wildly at times. I took 3 mg a day . 1 mg in the morning and 2 mg at night. I became a Christian and I tapered of the meds, I believe meds should be taken short term less than 6 months . I wanna get back on klonopin 2mgs at night 3 if they say so but just 2 is fine with me. I've been through much trauma I'm currently on gabapentin and it's not helpin as klonopin gabap is similar to klonopin."

YediDE March 30, 2015

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "Helped my anxiety. Was already taking Lexapro added 0.5 mg of Klonopin no more anxiety attacks."

Christy4533 March 27, 2015

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "Works great. As soon as I take it my anxiety its gone."

Gelly (taken for 2 to 5 years) March 26, 2015

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "This medicine helped with my anxiety a lot. I tend to get very anxious during the night and it can keep me up at times. I'm on 0.5 mg and its works great! I finally get to sleep and not constantly worry about things. Although one downside is when I wake up. I still feel sedated and tired for about 3 hours but overall a very good medicine."

Anon- March 26, 2015

For Benzodiazepine Withdrawal: "I was on Klonopin for 12 years and prior to that Xanax for 13. For a total of 25 years on Benzodiazapines. I was forced to stop taking Klonopin abruptly after 25 years. I had to change from an excellent health plan to MediCal. Gov. funded healthcare. The county in which I live in California does not believe in the use of Benzodiazapines for ANYTHING!! Although It was not my choice to come off, this did not matter to the Drs that were "taking care" of me. There was tapering of cutting down. I went from 3 mg a day to 0. I started having derealization and depresonalization from the onset at 22 hours without the medication. This was terrifying!! I have no idea what this felt like. I check myself into a county Psych ER which was the worst thing d"

Anonymous March 26, 2015

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "I am a very outgoing college student.. The type of person who can literally talk to anyone. However, when you put me on the spot or if I have to give a 10 minute presentation I can hardly think straight. My doctor was soo sweet and prescribed me 0.5 mg Clonazepam. I use it for situation anxiety. (Twice a month) and it has given me so much more assurance in myself. I also avoid caffiene when taking it before a presentation and I walk in the class way more focused on what I am going to say instead of worrying about my nerves!"

:-) March 19, 2015

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Bipolar Disorder: "Prescribed 2mg 1x day take for sleep or rest for manic episodes. I had been going on 80 hours no sleep and no relief with current meds. Dr. Prescribed this immediately and within 90 minutes I was calmed down and able to sleep. Highly recommend for anyone who has had failure with other medications as I have."

moparguy (taken for less than 1 month) March 18, 2015

Klonopin (clonazepam) for Anxiety: "I cannot take antidepressants, so I was put n Xanax and then Ativan as needed. I have general anxiety without anxiety attacks and sleep okay but wake early. Dr. Recommended Clonazepam to take as needed. I take 0.5 mg. most days plus at night. Takes the edge of daytime anxiety and helps me sleep well at night. Dr. Said that the low dose I take should not cause problems if I stop and I have no withdrawal symptoms if I do not take any. I also do regular exercise which greatly helps my anxiety and a drink at night can help too."

Frantheman (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 16, 2015

For Anxiety: "Amazing drug for general anxiety and to take on a schedule, not for panic attacks.This is more like for anxiety prevention drug to relax during the day or night and helps with muscle relaxation, without sedation at low doses. Takes about 45 minutes to start feeling full effects with onset at 25 minutes. This also does not make me feel tired like Xanax that comes on fast."

Evilmage (taken for 1 to 2 years) March 13, 2015