User Reviews for Clindamycin

Also known as: Cleocin, Cleocin HCl, Cleocin Pediatric, Cleocin Phosphate

Learn more about Clindamycin.

Reviews for Clindamycin to treat Bone infection

Review by Annefl: User Rating:

clindamycin: Taking clindamycin has been difficult for me. It's caused nausea, diarrhea, and stomach pain. But it's also been the only thing to clear up my jaw bone infection. They gave me 2 other types of antibiotics before this and neither helped. If you can endure the unpleasant side effects, it's a good medicine for it.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 15, 2013 2:59 AM
Review by Muoshoo (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

clindamycin: If it weren't for clindamycin. I would not know what to do, it is a life saver from all the pain or unbearable comfort. I am reading the reviews, but it seems like people forget to suggest to drink lots of water; I always remember to drink lots of water with antibiotics because if you do not, you will feel like your insides are getting parched, and I think that is from the medicine. Sometimes I get occasional runny stomach, but not bad enough to where I had to stop because if it is constant you will have to tell the doctor and stop the pills, but I recommend this to anyone.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
July 23, 2013 5:07 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Cleocin HCl (clindamycin): Clindamycin was the only antibiotic that worked for severe jaw bone infection.

September 21, 2010 1:47 PM