User Reviews for Clindesse

Learn more about Clindesse.

Reviews for Clindesse to treat Bacterial Vaginitis

Review by jcv0213 (taken for less than 1 month):

My doc gave me Clindesse as a last resort to my 6 month vaginal discharge issue. Luckily she gave me a free sample. I inserted it on Wednesday night and by Friday afternoon I had a raging yeast infection! Called the doc back and she prescribed Diflucan to counteract the Clindesse induced yeastie. This changed my ongoing symptoms for the worse! Ladies I sincerely hope this med works for most of you but for me, it didn't. For being someone who has never had side effects of any meds this was certainly a first for me.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 2, 2014 3:38 AM

Clindesse didn't work for me -- and it sure was expensive! My doctor prescribed it rather than a less expensive alternative because it's a one-dose treatment. Worked for about a month the first time, then back to doctor. Second time it worked for a week. Wasted a lot of money.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 14, 2009 12:21 AM

I did have bacterial vaginosis. Doctors were treating me for yeast infection. No one did a culture. They even gave me Metronidazole 4 pills in one shot. I developed sensitivity to it. Clindesse cream was smooth, calmed my symptoms and with only one time application my nightmare was gone.

May 21, 2009 10:55 AM