User Reviews for Biaxin

Learn more about Biaxin.

Reviews for Biaxin to treat Otitis Media

"I was put on Biaxin because of an inner ear infection. I'm on my fourth day of taking this medication. Sure there were some side effects but it worked. I couldn't hear out of my left ear for almost 3 weeks and on day four of taking this med I'm seeing results. The results outweigh the side effects that's for sure. I didn't think anything would work so I'm very pleased that Biaxin did!"

Harley1225 March 24, 2016

"I was put on Biaxin 3 days ago for sinus infection, bronchitis, ear infection and upper respiratory tract infection, and have the most horrible taste in my mouth. The 1st night I got up several times just to brush my teeth to get rid of the taste. I called the Doctor today and he is calling in something else. "

dmarispe February 5, 2010