User Reviews for Citalopram

Also known as: Celexa

Learn more about Citalopram.

Reviews for Citalopram to treat Bipolar Disorder

Review by scoobiemobile (taken for 2 to 5 years):

It calms me sometimes but my sex life is not there. It helps me sleep but I still have daily ups and downs lighter but not gone, never know what my day will be still. Thoughts have not gone at all.

September 27, 2012 9:52 AM

Review by Killer Whales:

Celexa (citalopram): Celexa worked really well for me, in terms of stabilizing my mood. I actually felt really happy and thought with clarity for once! But I had to stop taking it because the side effects are just extremely unpleasant. I wasn't able to achieve an erection and if I did I wasn't able to orgasm. I also had this sedated like feeling. My body temperature would increase. But I also felt emotionless at the same time if that makes any sense. I found it hard to respond to my partners emotions. Everything was just on a cloud for me. Someone could have insulted me and I would have been alright with it.

September 29, 2011 9:15 PM