User Reviews for Cipro

Learn more about Cipro.

Cipro Review Summary

5.8/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 130 medications used in the treatment of Bronchitis.

Reviews for Cipro to treat Bronchitis

"I have been taking Cipro for three days now. I'm a father of two girls. I have had to call off work for the past 2 days due to the tiredness and fatigue. The only good thing I can say is that my infection is getting better slowly. This is a very strong medicine for many uses. "

nicolie February 8, 2014

"Pain in my leg and lightheaded but its helping."

bobandchris October 21, 2013

"Eliminated fever and sweating but still coughing and maintaining new mucous in sinuses after 4 days. Seems to be better for prostitis and oral ulcers."

Anonymous January 15, 2012

"This is the only medication that works for me!"

Anonymous May 13, 2011

"Dangerous drug, associated with many side effects, even after you stop taking it. I took a similar one (a quinolone) and came out in a terrible rash. Had bad taste in mouth, and aches and pains. I also suffered hallucinations. All these reactions have been strongly associated with this group of antibiotics. Best avoided."

Anonymous January 26, 2010

"It gives me heartburn and dizziness. Makes me feel off-center."

Anonymous January 12, 2010

"There is an awful lot of things I have to take separately now and I usually always take my medicines with milk and that is a big adjustment. However it seems to be doing the trick but I have heartburn and a bad taste in my mouth all the time and I don't like that at all. I will be taking my last dose on Thursday."

MFRANZ October 30, 2009

"After 2 days on the Cipro, my cough is a lot better and will return to work today."

Anonymous October 27, 2009