User Reviews for Ciprodex

Learn more about Ciprodex.

Otitis Media 11 reviews 146 medications

6.8
Otitis Externa 0 reviews 65 medications

5.7
Summary of Ciprodex reviews 11 reviews 6.8

Reviews for Ciprodex

Review by Merv3x (taken for less than 1 month):

For Otitis Media: I like how it cleans out my ear. It calmed down my pain in 2 days. I'm using 4 drops twice a day. The only problem is a little loss of hearing, I believe it's the wax built up inside my ear and the infection. Now I'm going to get my ear cleaned by my doctor today.

August 15, 2012 2:41 PM

For Otitis Media: This always does the trick for my ear infections. I have ear tubes and Ciprodex is far more effective than anything taken orally. I don't get side effects.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 3, 2011 11:06 PM

Review by Carol171:

For Otitis Media: These drops were really effective.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 11, 2011 1:06 AM

Review by aniol3k25:

For Otitis Media: It works well but it depends on the severity of your ear infection whether it's inner or middle (which is worse).

July 16, 2011 4:15 PM

I had gone through 2 doctors, and 2 different prescriptions before going to a third doctor and getting these drops, They worked great for me, however, I developed another infection in my other ear and so far these drops are doing nothing for the second infection. And as for the cost, I don't know about States... but in Canada it's around $60 without a plan and I got it for $7.47 with my plan.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 6, 2010 10:29 AM

For Otitis Media: I've been using this medication for 3 days now. The pain from my infection is gone, but the ringing in my ear is still there, and everything is muffled. I am also on an oral antibiotic for tonsilitis and sinus infection as well. Overall I am very happy with this medication. Only downside is that if I had not had insurance this medication would have cost $101, with insurance it was only $25.

December 19, 2009 2:20 PM

For Otitis Media: Ciprodex was prescribed by my ENT doctor in Portland Oregon in January 2008. Immediately after using this drug I developed serious vertigo issues that resulted in a fall. I also got tinnitus, ringing in the ears which is especially annoying.

September 16, 2009 2:31 PM

For Otitis Media: My two year old had severe ear infection and did not respond to this antibiotic at all so after five straight days of 104 temperature and vomiting the doctor gave a shot of Rocephin which broke the fever immediately and started the healing of the ears and then finished with a round of Augmentin. We did however get the severe diaper rash that the letter said could accompany this medication.

September 2, 2009 12:07 AM

For Otitis Media: Works great but expensive.

August 16, 2009 12:52 AM

For Otitis Media: While it works fine it is so expensive, over $140.00 before insurance. Insurance only took $30.00 off this cost.

July 14, 2009 9:12 AM

For Otitis Media: This medicine really helped my son during his severe infections.

April 23, 2009 2:06 AM

Review by stevenn210:

For Otitis Media: My ear problem went away in one day.

February 17, 2009 2:34 PM