User Reviews for Ciprodex

Learn more about Ciprodex.

Otitis Externa 3 reviews 63 medications

Otitis Media 11 reviews 124 medications

6.8
Summary of Ciprodex reviews 14 reviews 6.9

Reviews for Ciprodex

For Otitis Externa "My son while at his mothers put a plastic bead for making jewelry in his ear. They didnt have tools at ER and we needed a followup for ENT doctor to get it out. So prevent any type of infection they gave us Ciprodex and Antipyrine-Benzoca. For Ciprodex alone a 7 day supply they billed insurance company $203.08. Of that a 7 day supply cost me $17 out of pocket. Thank you insurance for paying the rest."

CrazyKidsAlwaysSomething March 23, 2015

For Otitis Externa "I just took it today and I got relief right way. I was able to sleep. But it's too early to say it I have week ahead to use it. I hope it works, good luck to me."

Edyr January 3, 2015

For Otitis Externa "I used it one time. And I feel better"

Anonymous December 11, 2014

For Otitis Media "I like how it cleans out my ear. It calmed down my pain in 2 days. I'm using 4 drops twice a day. The only problem is a little loss of hearing, I believe it's the wax built up inside my ear and the infection. Now I'm going to get my ear cleaned by my doctor today."

Merv3x (taken for less than 1 month) August 15, 2012

For Otitis Media "This always does the trick for my ear infections. I have ear tubes and Ciprodex is far more effective than anything taken orally. I don't get side effects."

Anonymous September 3, 2011

For Otitis Media "These drops were really effective. "

Carol171 August 11, 2011

For Otitis Media "It works well but it depends on the severity of your ear infection whether it's inner or middle (which is worse)."

aniol3k25 July 16, 2011

"I had gone through 2 doctors, and 2 different prescriptions before going to a third doctor and getting these drops, They worked great for me, however, I developed another infection in my other ear and so far these drops are doing nothing for the second infection. And as for the cost, I don't know about States... but in Canada it's around $60 without a plan and I got it for $7.47 with my plan."

Anonymous October 6, 2010

For Otitis Media "I've been using this medication for 3 days now. The pain from my infection is gone, but the ringing in my ear is still there, and everything is muffled. I am also on an oral antibiotic for tonsilitis and sinus infection as well. Overall I am very happy with this medication. Only downside is that if I had not had insurance this medication would have cost $101, with insurance it was only $25."

Anonymous December 19, 2009

For Otitis Media "Ciprodex was prescribed by my ENT doctor in Portland Oregon in January 2008. Immediately after using this drug I developed serious vertigo issues that resulted in a fall. I also got tinnitus, ringing in the ears which is especially annoying. "

Anonymous September 16, 2009

For Otitis Media "My two year old had severe ear infection and did not respond to this antibiotic at all so after five straight days of 104 temperature and vomiting the doctor gave a shot of Rocephin which broke the fever immediately and started the healing of the ears and then finished with a round of Augmentin. We did however get the severe diaper rash that the letter said could accompany this medication. "

Anonymous September 2, 2009

For Otitis Media "Works great but expensive."

Anonymous August 16, 2009

For Otitis Media "While it works fine it is so expensive, over $140.00 before insurance. Insurance only took $30.00 off this cost."

Anonymous July 14, 2009

For Otitis Media "This medicine really helped my son during his severe infections."

Anonymous April 23, 2009

For Otitis Media "My ear problem went away in one day."

stevenn210 February 17, 2009