User Reviews for Cimetidine

Also known as: Equaline Acid Reducer, Tagamet, Tagamet HB

Learn more about Cimetidine.

Human Papilloma Virus 1 reviews 11 medications

Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome 0 reviews 55 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Cimetidine reviews 4 reviews 8.8

Reviews for Cimetidine

Review by PJCBW (taken for less than 1 month):

Tagamet (cimetidine) for Stomach Ulcer: It has helped me many times.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 3, 2014 9:12 PM

Review by Chuckhov:

For GERD: Good stuff. It works well if you take it before dinner - or whatever major meal you eat each day. I try not to take it every day.

May 15, 2010 12:03 AM

For Indigestion: This medicine has been a life saver for me. Well maybe more on the comforter. I tend to get bad heartburn after what seems like every meal. All I do is take a 200 mg tablet in the afternoon, about a half hour before dinner and I am good to go. The downside is of this drug is that it inhibits the liver's cytochrome (P450 set of enzymes). Therefore it increases the amount of other drugs in the system, however this is not an issue for me.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 16, 2009 10:29 AM

Review by JeffD:

Tagamet (cimetidine) for Human Papilloma Virus: I was prescribed Cimetidine (Tagamet) after all other treatments for my Plantar Warts had failed. Within 3 weeks of its use, the warts began to lessen in size, and were progressively becoming smaller. By the end of the 4th week, the warts had come out in a plug-like fashion. I was also taking a high quality Multi-Vitamin as recommended by my Cosmetic Surgeon. These pills were the greatest blessing I could ever ask for. As soon as I started taking them, the pain from the warts was slowly alleviated as well. I would recommend this treatment to anyone who has plantar warts. I'm 23 years old and probably in average health.

December 12, 2008 1:39 AM