User Reviews for Cilostazol

Also known as: Pletal

Learn more about Cilostazol.

Reviews for Cilostazol to treat Intermittent Claudication

Review by Just me.:

I was prescribed this after my right side internal carotid artery closed. It was a birth defect. I had "seizures" since the age of 7, but turned out I was having mini strokes my whole life. When the big one hit me at 31 I thought I was done for, but this medication has given me my life back. I still feel "funny" from the stroke, but I am fully functional. And it all started when I began taking this magic pill! The "seizures" are gone. The numbness went away. I am me for the first time in 32 years!

January 6, 2012 7:23 AM

Pletal (cilostazol): I have peripheral artery disease. Pain/numbness in legs/buttocks. Difficulty walking standing. Within ONE HOUR of beginning treatment with Pletal I began feeling relief. More than two weeks now with almost TOTAL relief from discomfort/pain/weakness and no side effects. Absolutely amazing medicine.

October 15, 2011 12:41 PM