User Reviews for Loprox

Tinea Versicolor 0 reviews 98 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Loprox reviews 2 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Loprox

Review by Morg: User Rating:

Loprox (ciclopirox) for Seborrheic Dermatitis: Loprox is excellent. I had excessive amounts of Seborrheic Dermititis. The solution cleared it up within a week. Yes, it does somewhat burn at first but in all reality is the best skin care on the market. I really do recommend that you speak to your doctor about Loprox.

October 31, 2008 2:08 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Loprox (ciclopirox) for Seborrheic Dermatitis: My mother let me use some of this for my head and I can say that it does work. Although being a shampoo you may accidently use more than you think you are. Took about 6 applications before my head was completely clear. Of course it's no cure - yes it does work very well.

March 21, 2008 10:54 AM