User Reviews for HCG

Learn more about HCG.

Reviews for HCG to treat Obesity

"I did 40 day injections and found the diet easy to stick to if you plan your meals, pre weigh and bag about 1 week ahead. I had headaches sometimes as a side effect but Tylenol worked. I started at 195 5' tall and weighed 163 after stopping the injections. I waited 6 weeks and now weigh 167 and am beginning a second 23 day round of injections. I am convinced that the weight will stay off. I will continue with each treatment until I get down to 125"

tbpixiedust (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 4, 2015

"I lost 78 lbs on HCG and felt great! I have kept off the weight for 2 years!"

loseitnowshan December 2, 2014

"I lost 70 lbs. from 2/22 until today (9/26)."

Anonymous September 27, 2012

"I lost more than 100 lbs using HCG. It took me less than 4 months to do it, and once I got the hang of it, it was easy and fast!"

Anonymous January 25, 2012

"Along with a VLCD, hcg appears to be very effective. It was manageable, but such a restrictive diet that typically goes along with using HCG as a diet supplement is hard. Its definitely not a diet for the weak! That being said, it seemed effective. I lost minimal muscle, even though I lost a significant amount of fat/water."

Anonymous June 22, 2011