User Reviews for Chorionic gonadotropin (hcg)

Also known as: APL, Chorex, Chorigon, Choron-10, Gonic, HCG, Novarel, Ovidrel, Pregnyl, Profasi, Profasi HP

Learn more about Chorionic gonadotropin (hcg).

Ovulation Induction 1 reviews 27 medications

Obesity 6 reviews 60 medications

8.8
Hypogonadism, Male 3 reviews 62 medications

6.2
Summary of Chorionic gonadotropin (hcg) reviews 10 reviews 8.4

Reviews for Chorionic gonadotropin (hcg)

For Hypogonadism, Male: "Although I had almost lost my sexual desire in my early forties, using HCC not only helped me to come back to normal life but also I feel very younger."

Anonymous January 14, 2016

Pregnyl (chorionic gonadotropin (hcg)) for Ovulation Induction: "Alongside almost daily ultrasounds, it was the only medicine which allowed me a full term pregnancy. The same as Profasi or other HCG meds."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 13, 2015

HCG (chorionic gonadotropin (hcg)) for Obesity: "I did 40 day injections and found the diet easy to stick to if you plan your meals, pre weigh and bag about 1 week ahead. I had headaches sometimes as a side effect but Tylenol worked. I started at 195 5' tall and weighed 163 after stopping the injections. I waited 6 weeks and now weigh 167 and am beginning a second 23 day round of injections. I am convinced that the weight will stay off. I will continue with each treatment until I get down to 125"

tbpixiedust (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 4, 2015

HCG (chorionic gonadotropin (hcg)) for Obesity: "I lost 78 lbs on HCG and felt great! I have kept off the weight for 2 years!"

loseitnowshan December 2, 2014

HCG (chorionic gonadotropin (hcg)) for Hypogonadism, Male: "Testosterone injections didn't work so started HCG."

katjasliz February 22, 2013

HCG (chorionic gonadotropin (hcg)) for Obesity: "I lost 70 lbs. from 2/22 until today (9/26)."

Anonymous September 27, 2012

HCG (chorionic gonadotropin (hcg)) for Obesity: "I lost more than 100 lbs using HCG. It took me less than 4 months to do it, and once I got the hang of it, it was easy and fast!"

Anonymous January 25, 2012

Pregnyl (chorionic gonadotropin (hcg)) for Obesity: "When taken as prescribed and with proper diet its very effective. May cause heavier menstrual cycle, however very effective with weigh loss. Most sicknesses due to obesity eliminated. Again, very effective."

Anonymous November 19, 2011

HCG (chorionic gonadotropin (hcg)) for Obesity: "Along with a VLCD, hcg appears to be very effective. It was manageable, but such a restrictive diet that typically goes along with using HCG as a diet supplement is hard. Its definitely not a diet for the weak! That being said, it seemed effective. I lost minimal muscle, even though I lost a significant amount of fat/water."

Anonymous June 22, 2011

80 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Ovidrel (chorionic gonadotropin (hcg)) for Hypogonadism, Male: "I have Kallmans syndrome and have been on this medicine along with Gonal-f and when started taking them I started producing seamen and my body started making its own testosterone. I recommend it to anybody. Awesome medicine."

twillytreetrunk February 5, 2011