Pill Identifier App

User Reviews for Questran

Learn more about Questran.

Crohn's Disease 1 reviews 66 medications

Irritable Bowel Syndrome 1 reviews 129 medications

Hyperlipoproteinemia 0 reviews 44 medications Not rated - Be the first
Hyperlipoproteinemia...Ia, Elevated LDL 0 reviews 30 medications Not rated - Be the first
Hyperlipoproteinemia...vated LDL VLDL 0 reviews 29 medications Not rated - Be the first
Pruritus of Partial ...iary Obstruction 0 reviews 6 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Questran reviews 2 reviews 9.5

Reviews for Questran

Review by Coles4:

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome: I am taking cholestyramine to help control diarrhea caused by irritable bowel syndrome. It is extremely helpful. The only thing I don't like is the idea that it has started to stain my teeth and can eat away tooth enamel.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 28, 2014 11:17 PM

Review by ladyjp (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Crohn's Disease: I had tried most everything for my diarrhea related to Crohn's disease. It was starting to really affect my quality of life. I could often not leave the house. My gastro. dr. recommended this powder. After the first dose, I noticed a difference. I am now able to leave the house without wearing Depends!

August 18, 2013 2:31 PM