User Reviews for Questran

Learn more about Questran.

Crohn's Disease 1 reviews 65 medications

Irritable Bowel Syndrome 1 reviews 129 medications

Hyperlipoproteinemia 0 reviews 43 medications Not rated - Be the first
Hyperlipoproteinemia...Ia, Elevated LDL 0 reviews 29 medications Not rated - Be the first
Hyperlipoproteinemia...vated LDL VLDL 0 reviews 29 medications Not rated - Be the first
Pruritus of Partial ...iary Obstruction 0 reviews 6 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Questran reviews 2 reviews 9.5

Reviews for Questran

For Irritable Bowel Syndrome "I am taking cholestyramine to help control diarrhea caused by irritable bowel syndrome. It is extremely helpful. The only thing I don't like is the idea that it has started to stain my teeth and can eat away tooth enamel."

Coles4 December 28, 2014

For Crohn's Disease "I had tried most everything for my diarrhea related to Crohn's disease. It was starting to really affect my quality of life. I could often not leave the house. My gastro. dr. recommended this powder. After the first dose, I noticed a difference. I am now able to leave the house without wearing Depends!"

ladyjp (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 18, 2013