User Reviews for Lorzone

Learn more about Lorzone.

Lorzone Rating Summary

6.8/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 48 medications used in the treatment of Muscle Spasm.

Reviews for Lorzone to treat Muscle Spasm

"I've tried almost every muscle relaxer out on the market, nothing worked as well as Lorzone! Its been a Godsend for me. I have multiple chronic spinal issues, some that cause severe muscle spasms. Lorzone has made my life more bearable. It may take about a week when you first start to actually work on your spasms, then continue as directed and you'll notice a difference in the amount, and severity of spasms. I've also noticed within a week or two of stopping Lorzone the spasms return. :( Unfortunately I'll be on meds for the rest of my life. My insurance only pays a very small part of cost, I use the coupon that lorzone provides, ask your doctor for it, its on the box of samples they get from the company."

Mikiansmom (taken for 2 to 5 years) March 13, 2016

"Was givien these by my doctor due to back spasms and pain. I have been on steroids and flex prior but didnt work. These work amazing. Not only did my back and right leg stop the spasms, I had no more pain. I have not taking anything but these and am amazed so far. And I only take one a day."

Dad16154 (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 6, 2016

"Rx Lorzone 750mg, bid. Took for 2 days, unable to tolerate. Caused vomiting,dizziness, felt like limbs coated in cement. It worked great on spasms. Headache and other side effects not worth taking drug. Will stop and tell my doctor."

1Cnsrvwm March 5, 2016

"Was taken off Flexeril and prescribed Lorzone. Took 1/3 of one pill, two hours later I didn't feel right. Pain in back, hard to take a deep breath, eyes dilated, face tingled and lips swelled! Severe reaction required hospitalization. Be careful."

Just 17 (taken for less than 1 month) February 15, 2016

"Medicine worked ok, but had to stop using because it caused serious liver problems. The benefits definitely DID NOT outweigh the risk."

Donna2007 October 21, 2015

"This medication just about killed me! Numerous side effects, head foggy, vision blurry, loud audio, tongue and throat swollen, rapid heartbeat with tightening chest! Then tingling in the feet and I blacked out! Happened numerous times all in this cycle. Ambulance ride to the E.R. then ICU! Stay away from this!"

BULLDOG32210 October 12, 2015

"I just got a sample pack of Lorzone along with a prescription for it. I took it just a little bit ago and while sitting there with my neck, back and legs cramping, all of a sudden, it was like a sort of rush came over me and a lot of the cramping and spasms just went away. Pretty awesome! I hope it continues to be this effective. I have a connective tissue disorder along with a long list of issues that stem from that. The only thing is, my doctor said its very expensive. I'm on medicare and disability. When I just dropped off the script, they said they have to get a pre-auth so insurance will cover it but I'm not sure how high my co-pay will be. I hope its not too much so I can continue taking this!"

Kadie Ann (taken for less than 1 month) July 21, 2015

"Increasing sciatica over 4 years; told by PT "don't climb hills". Aggravated w/ physical demands of moving to new place. More recent injury from a clumsy fall and subsequent hip surgery x2. Unclear where one starts/ends, etc but have classic sciatica now. Remedial ice, rest, stretching, gentle rebounding all help temporarily. Valium is hit/miss. Lorzone is a bullseye. MRI shows "typical lumbar changes" for 65 y/o with years of physical stressors compounded by unmindful posture in the name of "getting the job done". I hope this pill is as good long term as short term. Just picked up new script for it after using up freebee from MD."

NurseNan2 April 3, 2015

"Lorzone really helps with the muscle spams and pain; however, it KILLS my stomach even when taken with food and a stomach protection med."

ddbslp (taken for 6 months to 1 year) March 13, 2015

"I was prescribed this medication in a dosage of 500mg for severe back spasms that kept me from walking. It allowed me to walk a little bit longer before the pain kicked in. I rated it low because it mildly affected the spasms/pain while making me immediately sleepy."

Pernette January 20, 2015

"I have moderate lower back pain and my doctor suggested I take Lorzone in case I have muscle spasm. Well I took the Lorzone 750mg and I had no side effects whatsoever (which is good) yet the pain is still there. I have an appointment for MRI soon. Hope I find out what is causing my pain."

bbevv December 2, 2014

"I was prescribed this for pain on the side of my back. I hate muscle relaxers since I don't like being drowsy. This doesn't make me sleepy AT ALL."

jap44 (taken for less than 1 month) December 13, 2013

"Lorzone immensely improved my severe whiplash after just one dose (effects felt next day). First thing I noticed was that it relaxed my diaphragm, causing me to burp, and it relaxed other areas causing me to cough regularly. Two thumbs up! "

Samantha79 (taken for less than 1 month) February 12, 2013

"LORZONE IS AMAZING. I would recommend this muscle relaxer to anyone who doesn't want to feel drowsy or have the hangover feeling the next morning! I was prescribed to the 750mg 3-4 times a day."

Anonymous February 28, 2012

97 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"I have been struggling with pain and fatigue from soft tissue damage after auto accident. Dr. Prescribed numerous medications. This one by far is at the top of the list as far as effectiveness and no side effects. Thank goodness I have it!"

Anonymous February 27, 2012

92 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate