User Reviews for Lorzone

Learn more about Lorzone.

Reviews for Lorzone to treat Muscle Spasm

Review by bbevv:

I have moderate lower back pain and my doctor suggested I take Lorzone in case I have muscle spasm. Well I took the Lorzone 750mg and I had no side effects whatsoever (which is good) yet the pain is still there. I have an appointment for MRI soon. Hope I find out what is causing my pain.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 2, 2014 5:59 PM

Review by jap44 (taken for less than 1 month):

I was prescribed this for pain on the side of my back. I hate muscle relaxers since I don't like being drowsy. This doesn't make me sleepy AT ALL.

December 13, 2013 7:17 AM

Review by Samantha79 (taken for less than 1 month):

Lorzone immensely improved my severe whiplash after just one dose (effects felt next day). First thing I noticed was that it relaxed my diaphragm, causing me to burp, and it relaxed other areas causing me to cough regularly. Two thumbs up!

February 12, 2013 10:25 PM

LORZONE IS AMAZING. I would recommend this muscle relaxer to anyone who doesn't want to feel drowsy or have the hangover feeling the next morning! I was prescribed to the 750mg 3-4 times a day.

70 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 28, 2012 8:52 PM

I have been struggling with pain and fatigue from soft tissue damage after auto accident. Dr. Prescribed numerous medications. This one by far is at the top of the list as far as effectiveness and no side effects. Thank goodness I have it!

66 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 27, 2012 8:59 AM