User Reviews for Lorzone

Learn more about Lorzone.

Lorzone Review Summary

7.4/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 36 medications used in the treatment of Muscle Spasm.

Reviews for Lorzone to treat Muscle Spasm

"Increasing sciatica over 4 years; told by PT "don't climb hills". Aggravated w/ physical demands of moving to new place. More recent injury from a clumsy fall and subsequent hip surgery x2. Unclear where one starts/ends, etc but have classic sciatica now. Remedial ice, rest, stretching, gentle rebounding all help temporarily. Valium is hit/miss. Lorzone is a bullseye. MRI shows "typical lumbar changes" for 65 y/o with years of physical stressors compounded by unmindful posture in the name of "getting the job done". I hope this pill is as good long term as short term. Just picked up new script for it after using up freebee from MD."

NurseNan2 April 3, 2015

"Lorzone really helps with the muscle spams and pain; however, it KILLS my stomach even when taken with food and a stomach protection med."

ddbslp (taken for 6 months to 1 year) March 13, 2015

"I was prescribed this medication in a dosage of 500mg for severe back spasms that kept me from walking. It allowed me to walk a little bit longer before the pain kicked in. I rated it low because it mildly affected the spasms/pain while making me immediately sleepy."

Pernette January 20, 2015

"I have moderate lower back pain and my doctor suggested I take Lorzone in case I have muscle spasm. Well I took the Lorzone 750mg and I had no side effects whatsoever (which is good) yet the pain is still there. I have an appointment for MRI soon. Hope I find out what is causing my pain."

bbevv December 2, 2014

"I was prescribed this for pain on the side of my back. I hate muscle relaxers since I don't like being drowsy. This doesn't make me sleepy AT ALL."

jap44 (taken for less than 1 month) December 13, 2013

"Lorzone immensely improved my severe whiplash after just one dose (effects felt next day). First thing I noticed was that it relaxed my diaphragm, causing me to burp, and it relaxed other areas causing me to cough regularly. Two thumbs up! "

Samantha79 (taken for less than 1 month) February 12, 2013

"LORZONE IS AMAZING. I would recommend this muscle relaxer to anyone who doesn't want to feel drowsy or have the hangover feeling the next morning! I was prescribed to the 750mg 3-4 times a day."

Anonymous February 28, 2012

82 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"I have been struggling with pain and fatigue from soft tissue damage after auto accident. Dr. Prescribed numerous medications. This one by far is at the top of the list as far as effectiveness and no side effects. Thank goodness I have it!"

Anonymous February 27, 2012

78 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Learn more about Muscle Spasm