User Reviews for Chlorzoxazone

Also known as: Eze DS, Lorzone, Paraflex, Parafon Forte DSC, Relaxazone, Remular, Remular-S, Strifon Fort

Learn more about Chlorzoxazone.

Muscle Spasm 17 reviews 55 medications

Summary of Chlorzoxazone reviews 17 reviews 8.0

Reviews for Chlorzoxazone

Review by mr clean (taken for less than 1 month):

For Muscle Spasm: My doctor prescribed this medicine for me as I was having low painful back spasms.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 24, 2014 7:43 PM

Review by SpikedANeck (taken for less than 1 month):

For Muscle Spasm: Suffered over a decade with neck radiating, low back into right foot, headaches on occasion. Herniation at c3/4/5, severe progressed degeneration c5/6. Neck Shots to Right elbow, tingles to three Right fingers (Erbsy Palsy). I finally changed lifestyle, organic, white meats. In proper time, down 4 waist sizes over 8-10 months, after 2 months body reset. Cured lower back pain to only a nuisance not 'problem', changed bloods to excellent from the brink of disaster. This is the only medication, other than Valium, I can tolerate in class. In disbelief this worked in day 2. Was a slight confusion, minor dizzy 1st day, ALL side effects went away 1st week. I highly suggest you try this medication. I am skeptical and still suggest this one. Great find.

December 14, 2013 8:33 PM

Review by jap44 (taken for less than 1 month):

Lorzone (chlorzoxazone) for Muscle Spasm: I was prescribed this for pain on the side of my back. I hate muscle relaxers since I don't like being drowsy. This doesn't make me sleepy AT ALL.

December 13, 2013 7:17 AM

Review by Starlatte:

For Muscle Spasm: My migraines were getting worse in grad school and the medications weren't touching the pain. I was diagnosed with cluster headaches and given this medication and now my life is almost completely headache free. Also, I am lucky enough to not suffer any negative side effects!

June 13, 2013 4:17 PM

Review by Samantha79 (taken for less than 1 month):

Lorzone (chlorzoxazone) for Muscle Spasm: Lorzone immensely improved my severe whiplash after just one dose (effects felt next day). First thing I noticed was that it relaxed my diaphragm, causing me to burp, and it relaxed other areas causing me to cough regularly. Two thumbs up!

February 12, 2013 10:25 PM

Review by tylegal:

Parafon Forte DSC (chlorzoxazone) for Muscle Spasm: 1984-1988 had migraine headaches that seemed to part my head with symptoms being only on one side of my head, such as running nose, watering eye, one blood shot eye and one temple throbbing. Lasted for many hours and would re-appear in minutes or hours. After taking Parafon Forte three time, I haven't had a headache since.

April 22, 2012 10:06 PM

Lorzone (chlorzoxazone) for Muscle Spasm: LORZONE IS AMAZING. I would recommend this muscle relaxer to anyone who doesn't want to feel drowsy or have the hangover feeling the next morning! I was prescribed to the 750mg 3-4 times a day.

59 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 28, 2012 8:52 PM

Lorzone (chlorzoxazone) for Muscle Spasm: I have been struggling with pain and fatigue from soft tissue damage after auto accident. Dr. Prescribed numerous medications. This one by far is at the top of the list as far as effectiveness and no side effects. Thank goodness I have it!

February 27, 2012 8:59 AM

Review by deepaks:

For Muscle Spasm: I got very drowsy, lightheaded, knee pain and neck pain.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 28, 2011 9:55 AM

Review by DebiK:

For Muscle Spasm: This works very well for me. I prefer Soma but my Doctor says its highly addictive and has too much interaction with the other medicines.

April 8, 2010 11:05 PM

Review by Keddey:

For Muscle Spasm: I used to take Flexeril for back pain until I found a doctor who thinks outside the box. He prescribed this to me and it's been wonderful! No bad side effects, a little tiredness in the beginning, but other then that nothing. Takes the spasms away. Almost a miracle drug for me! I take 500 mg 3x a day.

November 12, 2009 7:02 PM

Review by 189LBchamp:

For Muscle Spasm: I really don't think parafon forte helped me too well. I really didn't feel any different as far as the muscle spasms, because they were still as bad as they were before. I've switched to 2mg Valium as it has helped tremendously. Plus, Valium helps with my anxiety as well. A quick fact from what I read in my pamphlet on 2mg Valium that it's purposes are for muscle spasms, anxiety, and acute alcohol withdrawals. I never knew about it helping with acute alcohol withdrawals too. You learn something new everyday.

October 31, 2009 4:47 AM

Review by Triple A's Mother:

For Muscle Spasm: I have been taking this medication now for 2 weeks. It is, by far, the best muscle relaxant I have tried. All the others made me drowsy, unable to think straight, and not able to work. I have had extensive pain in my neck and lower back due to MS and Fibromyalgia. They have given me everything in the last 16 years but this has worked best for me. I really wish my doctor had prescribed this for me earlier. The quality of life really does go up when you don't feel like you are turning to stone.

July 29, 2009 10:58 AM

Review by I hurt :

For Muscle Spasm: I take this drug as I have 2 blown discs at L5-S1 (1991) and L3-L4 2002. This drug works wonders for me. I don't take them as prescribed as it is prescribed on a daily basis. I take them when I have minor sciatica. I get the 500mg generic which is cheap. I take maybe 1 and I'm good. These pills work as they are supposed to.

June 30, 2009 1:26 AM

For Muscle Spasm: After trying dozens of muscle relaxers over the past 1 years and having side effects like non-stop vomiting, of severe nausea (so bad that I could not get my head out of a trash can) not to mention the sharp pains in my stomach and not being able to eat anything. I figured this was just another trial. Boy was I shocked when I tried this one. Granted it's not perfect, but I have part of my life back and am not neurotic that I have at least 3 ziplock bags in my purse and one in each sweater pocket in case I can not get to the rest room in time.

May 9, 2009 12:40 AM

Review by prknz:

For Muscle Spasm: This is the ONLY muscle relaxant I can tolerate without any side effects ie: drowziness, restlessness, irritability. I am dealing with left over nerve pain in my neck from shingles and I have tried everything for the muscle pain. Now the pain is moving down into my left shoulder and I can't get comfortable at night unless I take this medication.

February 6, 2009 6:11 PM

Review by medlockl:

For Muscle Spasm: I have been taking Chlorzoxazone for a couple of years to help with leg muscle pain caused by L4-L5 root damage. It helps significantly reduce my pain. I don't believe it makes me sleepy, although there may be a little bit of light-headedness.

September 2, 2008 6:09 PM