User Reviews for Chlor-Trimeton

Learn more about Chlor-Trimeton.

Chlor-Trimeton Review Summary

9.5/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 121 medications used in the treatment of Allergic Reactions.

Reviews for Chlor-Trimeton to treat Allergic Reactions

"I have been taking this for allergic sneezing, itchy eyes, itchy tongue and back if mouth, allergic post-nasal drip. Very effective. My grandmother told me about it forty five or fifty years ago. Don't take it if you have high blood pressure. This is an oldie but a goodie. I prefer the short acting yellow pills rather then the twelve hour pills."

Helpu February 16, 2015

"The 4mg dosage works very well for seasonal allergic reactions."

Anonymous January 11, 2010

"The most effective allergy medicine I've found to treat dog/cat/mold/dust allergies. It's too bad you can't find it any more! "

Anonymous December 8, 2009

"I can't use Zyrtec or Claritin because they make my ADHD symptoms worse and counteract my Ritalin medication. This is the only antihistamine that works for me and does not make me drowsy (4 hour version). However, the 12 hour one has made me drowsy. "

Anonymous August 20, 2009

"I have severe allergies and believe that Chlor-Trimeton has saved my life several times. I have had 10-12 life-threatening anaphylactic attacks over the last 20 years. My attacks usually build slowly, starting with hives, then vomiting and diarrhea, then swelling of my tongue, throat and inner ears. I have found through trial and error that if I can take a 12-hour Chlor-Trimeton in the first 2-4 minutes after the reaction starts, I can stop the reaction all together, or at least get to the hospital without having to use my Epi-pen. I LOVE this medicine for hayfever symptoms as well. Unfortunately, it is getting harder and harder to find the 12 hour tablets."

Anonymous February 27, 2009