User Reviews for Chlor-Trimeton

Learn more about Chlor-Trimeton.

Reviews for Chlor-Trimeton to treat Allergic Reactions

The 4mg dosage works very well for seasonal allergic reactions.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 11, 2010 11:38 AM

The most effective allergy medicine I've found to treat dog/cat/mold/dust allergies. It's too bad you can't find it any more!

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 8, 2009 12:18 PM

I can't use Zyrtec or Claritin because they make my ADHD symptoms worse and counteract my Ritalin medication. This is the only antihistamine that works for me and does not make me drowsy (4 hour version). However, the 12 hour one has made me drowsy.

August 20, 2009 3:01 PM

I have severe allergies and believe that Chlor-Trimeton has saved my life several times. I have had 10-12 life-threatening anaphylactic attacks over the last 20 years. My attacks usually build slowly, starting with hives, then vomiting and diarrhea, then swelling of my tongue, throat and inner ears. I have found through trial and error that if I can take a 12-hour Chlor-Trimeton in the first 2-4 minutes after the reaction starts, I can stop the reaction all together, or at least get to the hospital without having to use my Epi-pen. I LOVE this medicine for hayfever symptoms as well. Unfortunately, it is getting harder and harder to find the 12 hour tablets.

February 27, 2009 11:05 PM