User Reviews for Chlorpheniramine/methscopolamine/pseudoephedrine

Also known as: AllePak, Allergy AM-PM Dose Pack, Allergy DN, Amdry-C, Coldamine, Dallergy PSE, DryMax, DuraHist, Hista-Vent PSE, Histatab, Mescolor, PCM-LA, Pseudo CM TR, RelCof DN PSE, Relcof PSE, ...show all 20 brand names

Learn more about Chlorpheniramine/methscopolamine/pseudoephedrine.

Hay Fever 1 reviews 869 medications

Sinus Symptoms 3 reviews 326 medications

9.8
Nasal Congestion 0 reviews 567 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Chlorpheniramine/methscopolamine/pseudoephedrine reviews 4 reviews 9.8

Reviews for Chlorpheniramine/methscopolamine/pseudoephedrine

VisRx Dose Pack (chlorpheniramine / methscopolamine / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: Very good when pharmacy can get it. Several times months will go by and unable to get.

February 6, 2012 10:38 PM

Review by MADav:

VisRx Dose Pack (chlorpheniramine / methscopolamine / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: Cough Variant Asthma: It worked better than all the medicines I have taken, but I can no longer find it. I had a noticeable improvement.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 7, 2010 8:40 PM

Review by Fionashrek:

Mescolor (chlorpheniramine / methscopolamine / pseudoephedrine) for Hay Fever: Mescolor is an extremely powerful medicine. I'm not sure it is for everyone. For years I took a drug called Tavist-D, but sometime in the last 15 years, the FDA banned it. My doctor gave me samples of over 30 different drugs, one at a time of course, to find something that would work. Mescolor is the only one that can even touch the attacks I have ... extreme sneezing, runny nose, burning eyes, and congestion that won't quit. He says these attacks are the worst he has seen. Mescolor works wonders for me. The side effects that I have are severe drying out of the mouth and upper respiratory airways, and drowsiness. When I take one, I put a glass of ice water by my bed and go straight to bed. I sleep at least 4 hours, sometimes more.

August 16, 2009 7:02 PM

Review by LordieJoe:

Hista-Vent PSE (chlorpheniramine / methscopolamine / pseudoephedrine) for Sinus Symptoms: I have had sinus problems my whole life. I am now 45 years old and they have tried me on all kinds of medicines over the years. And nothing ever helped. I would have my sinus' back up into my ears and end up with ear infections at least 8 to 9 times a year. I started taking Mescolor about 9 years ago and then when they came out with the Hist Vent I started taking it. I have only had 1 ear infection in all these years, since starting it. The only side effect is that it dries everything out like your mouth will get dry and hair and skin may be dryer and have a harder time going to the bathroom but just drink a lot more water and that helps.

August 21, 2008 7:08 AM