User Reviews for Chlorpheniramine/hydrocodone/pseudoephedrine

Also known as: A-G Tussin, Atuss HD, Atuss HS, Cordron-HC, Cordron-HC NR, Detuss, Hexatussin, Histinex PV, Hydrocof-HC, Hydron PCS, Hydrotuss HC, Hyphed, JayCof-HC, KG-Tussin, Notuss, ...show all 23 brand names

Learn more about Chlorpheniramine/hydrocodone/pseudoephedrine.

Cough and Nasal Congestion 11 reviews 1053 medications

Summary of Chlorpheniramine/hydrocodone/pseudoephedrine reviews 11 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Chlorpheniramine/hydrocodone/pseudoephedrine

Review by Kat85 (taken for less than 1 month):

Zutripro (chlorpheniramine / hydrocodone / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: Hands down the best cough syrup for my bronchitis. During my most recent bout the doc first prescribed Hycodan (hydrocodone/homatropine) which helped the cough but gave me awful nausea and vomiting. Zutripro clears my cough with no adverse side effects. The pseudoephedrine gives me a little extra pep which is badly needed after many nights of not sleeping due to cough.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 6, 2014 11:08 AM

Review by Suzan33:

Zutripro (chlorpheniramine / hydrocodone / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: I've had allergy related chronic bronchitis for going on a month now. Was first given Vanacof liquid for congestion and cough. While the Vanacof did help my congestion it did practically nothing for my brutal cough. Went to a great doctor who immediately prescribed Zurtipro liquid to help calm my cough at night. Feel so much better after two nights of decent rest. Where has this stuff been all my life. Highly recommend for bronchitis.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 30, 2014 4:15 AM

Review by bnb1031:

Zutripro (chlorpheniramine / hydrocodone / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: Best fast acting cough/congestion med I have ever used. Minimal side effects that get better after a day. I could feel relief within an hour that lasted beyond its 6 hr dosing. If I'd had this medicine first would've not developed bronchitis from a sinus infection. Will ask for it again!

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 20, 2013 6:24 AM

Review by Jspa (taken for less than 1 month):

Zutripro (chlorpheniramine / hydrocodone / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: I recommend this for any adult that can take it. It works super fast unlike other cough medicines. Kind of expensive but worth the money to feel better. Be very careful if taken this. It made me tired and sleepy. I also itched some. But I stopped coughing and I could breath.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 13, 2013 2:02 PM

Review by NellL (taken for less than 1 month):

Zutripro (chlorpheniramine / hydrocodone / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: I have had a sinus infection with cough & congestion for 3 months. I tried 3 antibiotics and the codeine cough syrup, nothing worked. I was prescribed Zutripro and immediately felt better after 2 doses. This medicine is a miracle. I would recommend to anyone! It was on the high tier of my prescription plan but so worth it!

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 30, 2013 10:48 AM

Review by BAdRock (taken for less than 1 month):

Zutripro (chlorpheniramine / hydrocodone / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: I without a doubt believe this to be the best medicine I have ever used. I would ask for it every time I was sick. Promethazine and codeine cannot compare. This made me feel great after the very first dose and I was able to go to work.

July 17, 2012 7:28 PM

Zutripro (chlorpheniramine / hydrocodone / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: Works very well for cough and congestion. Be very careful to see how it affects you before driving, as it made me drowsy and jittery.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 7, 2012 9:51 PM

Zutripro (chlorpheniramine / hydrocodone / pseudoephedrine) for : Dr gave me this with Tamiflu. Zutripro was amazing! My cough subsided and my congestion was gone in no time! I definitely recommend.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 28, 2012 11:10 PM

Review by Jigga man:

Zutripro (chlorpheniramine / hydrocodone / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: Wow. I have tried other over the counter meds and prescription narcotic cough meds before. Nothing worked as well as this. I was sick for weeks until I got my hands on Zutripro. It let me breath, let me sleep, it was like my whole body just breathed a sigh of relief when I took my doses. Really good and it tastes great!

February 27, 2012 9:43 AM

Zutripro (chlorpheniramine / hydrocodone / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: I was so sick. I could not breath at all. I was uncontrollably coughing all night. I took this and felt so so much better. I will definitely use this if I ever get sick again.

January 28, 2012 10:29 PM

Zutripro (chlorpheniramine / hydrocodone / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: This medicine is awesome. I had a very bad congestion and could barely breathe. When I took the medicine 45 minutes later I was feeling so great. Congestion was gone. Go for it.

December 12, 2011 9:12 PM

Zutripro (chlorpheniramine / hydrocodone / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: Works very well. I took it for bronchitis that I developed after a sinus infection.

October 19, 2011 2:13 PM