User Reviews for Chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / pseudoephedrine

Also known as: AccuHist PDX Drops, Allres DS, Atuss DS, Atuss-12 DM, C-Phed DM, Children's Nyquil, CPM-PSE DM Drops, Creomulsion Cough/Cold/Allergy, Creomulsion Pediatric, Dicel DM, Duotan DM, Entre-S, Esocor P, Kidcare Cough and Cold, Kidkare Cough/Cold, ...show all 25 brand names

Learn more about Chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan/pseudoephedrine.

Reviews for Chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan/pseudoephedrine to treat Cough and Nasal Congestion

Maxichlor PSE DM (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / pseudoephedrine): "Marvelous medicine! Cleared my congestion and headache in one dosage! Would recommend to everyone suffering from congestion or sinus infection."

Happy nose January 6, 2013

Creomulsion Cough/Cold/Allergy (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / pseudoephedrine): "This stuff is the best. I agree with khilley's post. My almost 87 year-old mother uses it, as do I. "

Woofdaddyo February 14, 2009

Creomulsion Cough/Cold/Allergy (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / pseudoephedrine): "I am 51 years old and grew up taking Creomulsion Cough Syrup for coughs and colds. I always gave my two sons Creomulsion Cough Syrup for their coughs. I tried other new medicines but nothing soothes a cough like Creomulsion. Recently, my autistic son had a cold and a cough. I went to CVS and to Rite Aid and neither one of them carries Creomulsion. When I find out who does sell Creomulsion, I will buy a couple of bottles to keep on hand. I'm thinking of contacting CVS and Rite Aid and suggesting that they carry it."

khilley January 3, 2009

"My daughter just has a stuffed up nose with drainage. She could not stop coughing at night. I gave her the dose the Dr. prescribed and in about 15 minutes, she had stopped coughing and was sleeping great. Her nose was still stuffy, but it stopped the drainage down her throat causing the cough. Worked great!"

Anonymous April 6, 2008